Looking for other rides to take pics with

all i have is my nikon d60 and d3...thats all...is that good enough for anything?!

oh yea fyi where the fk are these infamous boxxy pics you have that your so called cousin took when he was so called dating her?!

you are a fucking idiot.
my cousin didnt take the nudes you fuck, she did.

and you and your suck dick.

you are a fucking idiot.
my cousin didnt take the nudes you fuck, she did.

and you and your suck dick.

You and your suck dick?.......... Right.

Zack just be quiet already man. Who cares? Your always whining in some photo thread. Just let it ride. He likes shooting let him shoot. If someone wants to pay him let them pay him. Its not that serious.

Last edited:
You and your suck dick?.......... Right.

Zack just be quiet already man. Who cares? Your always whining in some photo thread. Just let it ride. He likes shooting let him shoot. If someone wants to pay him let them pay him. Its not that serious.

im not saying nothing?
i come in here and look at post i didnt even post?

wtf?!

someone is hacking my account

i know right?

i logged in, to see that someone fucking wrote all this shit

seriously guys fucking grow up
and stop logging into my account

lol its possible...its the internet bruh! dont be taking shit so serious...butt hurt ***** let me tell you.

So you wanna shoot drift race cars, but you arnt looking for s13's?
pretty sure you cant even drift race in any other car....duh

I see that as an insult, this guy is insulting my car, your car, and 95% of the forum's car. Coming to a drift forum offering to take pictures of our cars, yet you neglect the s13, the car that controls all grassroot drifting in the US....

hmmm yeah probly not gonna happen, the only other curvy cars here are beat to shit

Back
Top Bottom