Looking for other rides to take pics with

looks like some noob that couldnt read lol ... UNEDITED; meaning raw, unfinished, untouched, virgin ... etc.

I was posting to show the content .. not the oh shit factor. I'' post up the rest of the goodies when i hook up the external. :)

so you are an editor not a photographer

I remember you from OF.

I do agree if your going to sell yourself you better bring your a game. There are alot of photogs on here that already shoot for friends for free and also come to events and shoot for free.

Unless you have some really great work just fall in with the rest of the photogs and goto events and take pictures.

I remember you from OF.

I do agree if your going to sell yourself you better bring your a game. There are alot of photogs on here that already shoot for friends for free and also come to events and shoot for free.

Unless you have some really great work just fall in with the rest of the photogs and goto events and take pictures.

:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

I remember you from OF.

Wait...mmm is the photo shoot free or not ????:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

Back
Top Bottom