Looking for other rides to take pics with

Sorry guys not looking for your s13 ... im trying to get a few cars together for a photoshoot .. let me know if your interested

Or if someone pays for my entry to the drift/skidpad ill come out and take pics for everyone (yes I have good equipment)

economy took poop = people started paying poop ... at one point I was clearing 200 a night for about an 1.5-2 hours of work. I should have said ran since I don't do it that much anymore. Let me see what I can come up with, all my stuff is on my external in the other room.

These are all unfinished except the watermark:
IMG_6558.jpg

037.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1041.jpg

IMG_1084.jpg

IMG_1134.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1225.jpg

Image00057-1.jpg

Messing arond in the garage:
RX-7Random004.jpg

RX-7Random003.jpg

RX-7Random006.jpg

IMG_8953.jpg

well bro, my car is not the nices looking thing but its coming back real soon... ur more than welcome to shoot it.

looks like some noob that couldnt read lol ... UNEDITED; meaning raw, unfinished, untouched, virgin ... etc.

I was posting to show the content .. not the oh shit factor. I'' post up the rest of the goodies when i hook up the external. :)

i'm going to have to agree.. not the greatest shots meng.

and if you're trying to sell yourself and put yourself out there... you should definitely put your best shots up.

imo of course,
good luck man

i like all the photographers here that think they are badass and take the same pics my grandma does with her camera phone

Back
Top Bottom