looking for new wheels

so im looking for ideas for new rims for my car...here's what im looking for...

must be 4 lug, preferably 17's, wide as possible with a low offset

i really like the mesh look like the ssr's and want something with a nice lip (like angelina jolie)

definetly staggered look.

what do you guys suggest? please attach pictures as well

I'm not trying to be funny, but I suggest going 5-lug first. Nothing I know in 4-lug has everything you just asked for.

For what you want, you're either looking at custom or 5-lug. Sucks but its the only way.

danny, just get some 15" enkei mesh wheels, they will look tight. :)

example:
DSC00033.jpg

Dscn4247.jpg

DSC00181.jpg

Last edited:
If you go wide 17" on 4-lug, plan on upgrading to ARP studds.

IMHO, the only reason to get bigger wheels is to clear bigger brakes. Big wheels mean expensive tires, more unsprung weight, more rotating mass, more likelyhood of scratching (if low profile tires are used) and less room for cargo when being hauled.

In 5-lug, there are 8" wide wheels for as cheap as $35 each and 10" wide wheels for as cheap as $45.

...but I'm not the one buying the wheels.

rbmotoring
takumi project

ebay is dry for 4 lug.

fn10rc's would be an ok choice, i personally dont like them.

or just get some rims custom made... and expect to pay around $2k...

p.s. everyone with an s13 is looking for the exact rims you are, so if you find some, buy them quick.

how are these dsl's for you?

http://www.takumiproject.com/PDT/c0701064.htm

Last edited:
ummm u can get 'nades in 4 lug 17x9 like +12 or something like that, they look liek the r34 gtr rims,
u can get all the new work emotions in 4 lug 17's good offset
umm, check rb motoring
very once and a while u get lucky,
might as well go used cheaper and better selection of rims to me, so check them out or takumi project

Gabedm said:
ummm u can get 'nades in 4 lug 17x9 like +12 or something like that, they look liek the r34 gtr rims,
u can get all the new work emotions in 4 lug 17's good offset
umm, check rb motoring
very once and a while u get lucky,
might as well go used cheaper and better selection of rims to me, so check them out or takumi project

They don't send grenades to the U.S anymore. =-( You can find them used but I don't see them for sale very often. Specially in 4 lug. =/

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom