Looking for certain video.

ZenkiSX

Driver
Im looking for a videos for the Ter-tech/FDA competition in 2005 where Anthony wreck and um... cant think of anything else significant that get the memory going.

Dont say search the forum, because this event happen before sfldrifters.com was switch to this host so their is absolutely no evidence of it.

Anyways any OG members who might have them please let me know. thanks.

i used to have every video from florida drifting at all on my laptop, then windows decided to over initiate and crashed into a blue screen oblivion.

Hey Matt, i was talking about you last weekend man, we found that little ninja toy, you game Jenny at Ocala...lmao...

i think i got it which video the sfs 04 or the 05?

It was O5. I think it was in January. It was the one Anthony suarez wrecked in to the wall.
it be awesome if you could get that to me. ive been searching the internet hardcore for it and couldn't find it.

Hey Matt, i was talking about you last weekend man, we found that little ninja toy, you game Jenny at Ocala...lmao...
hahe she still has that ninja? thats awsome. I still have a feel of them myself =D

Yeah you guys might see me next summer at some events. I got another car and im going to get back into it. The car needs alot of work, like mirrors, wiring harness and alot more, but im hoping to have it done by spring.

i used to have every video from florida drifting at all on my laptop, then windows decided to over initiate and crashed into a blue screen oblivion.

buy a 2.5" external hard drive housing, hook hard drive into housing, plug housing into working computer, copy files

Back
Top Bottom