LOL:Costa Rican Rice

kleen555

Driver
Just got back From C.R. and I was laughing my ass off the enitre time at some of the cars there. Huge airplane wings and altezza's must be the "IN" thing to do there b/c almost every car had one or the other. They are also big on non-functional hood scoops as well. Here is a prime example:
CostaRica1-11-07047.jpg

Notice the screws keeping the bumper on:
CostaRica1-11-07058.jpg

Got to love the custom painted dash and chrome tach :laugh: :ugh:
CostaRica1-11-07059.jpg

kleen555 said:

sweet! what part did you go to? ive been there 2 times. i think this summer is going to be 3 :bigthumbu , my favorite spot is aviionas? <-----i dont know how to spell it in spanish.
get any footage?

Yeah man I love it there so much I almost cried when I had to come back. I went to Playa Hermosa/Jaco Beach area buit next time I plan to go to Pavones at the furthest South end of C.R. I have some footage but it will take me forever to get it off my camera. I will post some pics if I have some good ones but I have alot to go through. I can't stress enough how much I love C.R., even the cops ;) . I got pulled over on my way back to San Jose and the cop was like "we can do this one of two ways"... A little cash exchanged hands and I was on my way :bigthumbu If only I could do that in the States...

hahahahahaahhahaha lol omfg LOL

I secretly want one.

- Erick

[borat]NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHT[/borat]

Back
Top Bottom