lol at this car

WOW this is a Repost,. i dunno if from here or NIcO> but that car is been on ebay For months LOL
like wow

i would totally buy the Car Dou,.
You could Kill COWS WITH THAT BUMPER!!!! JEJE

ohh and i would get sum NAPALM and Set the interior on FIRE!!!!!

poor car. funny thing is it is probably fake as the sell has 0 feedback. Not to mention there is an assload of stuff for that car on there that isnt listed(gauges all the interior mods, HU, wheels, body kit type... ect) if he was truly selling it wouldnt that info be listed?

not that I would own up to doing that but hey there is always a ricer ready to believe anything right?

Last edited:
J ROK said:
That shits VIP!

i heard about that NISMO motor its no joke........

lol. no there isn't. look at the interior of the car. its left hand drive. look at the engine shot. the master brake cylinder is on the right. the picture is backwards. he flipped the picture on photoshop or PAINT or something.... why would he do that to the interior. he deserves to die. he spent more money getting that ugly ass interior done and the engine is left stock. I FUCKING HATE RICERS. what a fucking idiot. i should send him a link to this forrum so he could se how much of a retard he is. that body kit looks like shit and the interior dont even match the exterior. that shit pisses me off so much!!!!!!! i feel bad for that car.

i just noticed. look the the pic of the interior and look at the 4 foot long rear view mirror.LOL

Last edited:
240MANSX said:
lol. no there isn't. look at the interior of the car. its left hand drive. look at the engine shot. the master brake cylinder is on the right. the picture is backwards. he flipped the picture on photoshop or PAINT or something. I FUCKING HATE RICERS. why would he do that to the interior. he deserves to die. he spent more money getting that ugly ass interior done and the engine is left stock. what a fucking idiot. i should send him a link to this forrum so he could se how much of a retard he is. that body kit looks like shit and the interior dont even match the exterior. that shit pisses me off so much!!!!!!! i feel bad for that car.

i just noticed. look the the pic of the interior and look at the 4 foot long rear view mirror.LOL

dude the guy was being sarcastic just like me, How are you goin to flip a KA24de, DEE DEE DEE

in the last pic the motor sits normal, why is the pics before it so fucked up???? what the hell was he tryen to show??

Back
Top Bottom