Local welders

Fairlady280z

Spectator
Hey anyone know of or is a welder in the west Kendall area? i need some stuff done for my car, stuff like a couple of bungs, fittings and a BOV flange welded. Thanks in advance

no one in kendall?:(

Last edited:
Angel might be able to do it for you. He's not in Kendall but he's still local and can probably give u a better price than most places. PM me if anything. But I think u have his #.

Angel might be able to do it for you. He's not in Kendall but he's still local and can probably give u a better price than most places. PM me if anything. But I think u have his #.

yeah so far Angels the one im going to be going to for welding, and from the looks of it looks like its going to stay like that lol, oh well the drive is far but its pretty chill

yeah so far Angels the one im going to be going to for welding, and from the looks of it looks like its going to stay like that lol, oh well the drive is far but its pretty chill

cool. sounds good. and tell me ahead of time if you decide to go in the 280 so i can jack it for a few minutes. :D

Back
Top Bottom