Local/online tire sales

JOnJOn

Driver
Where does everyone buy their tires new from? Had an order in for some SS595s but the company is being shady now and can't get ahold of anyone about my order.

I'm in WPB but would drive for a good deal...

email her.

taken from jdmsouth.com

South Florida: Miami, Broward, and Ft Lauderdale I deliver, If not Far can be for Free or for a small Gas Charge

All Purchases Must Be CASH or PAYPAL only.If paying with PayPal, 3% will be added to total to cover PayPal fees.

I sell Tires at LOW DISCOUNT Prices..
((No Shipping Cost or Tax))

ANY SIZE ! Street Tire, Truck Tire, Drag Radials and even Slicks...

To Name a Few of the Name Brand Tires I sell:

BFGoodrich
Bridgstone
Continental
Dunlop
Firestone
Fuzion
General Tire
Goodyear
Hankook
Hoosier
Kumho
Michelin
Mickey Thompson
Nitto
Pirelli
Primwell
Sumitomo
Toyo
Uniroyal
Yokohama

I also Sell Off Brand Tires at much Cheaper Cost...

You Can PM me, Email me @ RedLiningFem00@gmail or TEXT (305) 457-7539
"with Tire Size and name brand interested in or just say Cheapest"

Feedback thread: http://www.jdmsouth.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17625

Thanks!
Nicole

Where does everyone buy their tires new from? Had an order in for some SS595s but the company is being shady now and can't get ahold of anyone about my order.

I'm in WPB but would drive for a good deal...

I can help you out sir. PM me

Thanks a lot for all the replies! Went it to tire shopping in the dark and still can not get ahold of this company "Ready Wheels"...

Was looking for 235/45/17 SS595. Need atleast one fresh set and have great reviews on these tires so gonna get them a spin... When I get a min I will txt/call the POCs. Thanks again!

From my experience, the tires I get through the distributors we deal with at the shop, the discount isn't much cheaper than retail. What kinda price can some of you dudes get on 255-35-18s by like Nexen, Federal, Falken, Hankook, or something like that?

Ya was torn between the N3000 and the SS595. I have tried neither but have read both get her done. Just need to make sure I have some decent fronts, lol. I miss the days in Japan were we would go behind the tire shops and find used tires to kill for free :)

Will it make smoke like your sig!? If so sign me up, lol... You run those on the front tho? Thought they were good rears...

Ok guess I need to find some tires now. Txt/Called all the people mentioned about about SS595 tires but none were available in 235/45/17. Just woke up to a knock knock and this... so need to get some rubbers now!

33452_162823040397366_100000090147323_525181_8381803_n.jpg

46322_162825610397109_100000090147323_525191_3099972_n.jpg

I choose the ones on the right!

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

dude n3000 kills the fed all day. I dont like federals

Do you have any 3000's in 235/45/17? PM'd you my cell...

---------- Post added at 07:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 AM ----------

^i already sent him our guys info

Leo said I should have got a PM from ya on the hook up. Maybe got lost? Didn't see one, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom