Local kid I knew...

thats out in the middle of nowhere i think... maybe he was racing.

that sucks though at only 19. i wish the best of luck to his family and friends!

Wow. that is a crazy picture.

terrible to think about being him for those last 30seconds. makes me feel weirded out.

Wow. that is a crazy picture.

terrible to think about being him for those last 30seconds. makes me feel weirded out.

I was thinking the same. Imagine the conditions your body has to go through due to the impact.

Kind of a wake-up call for those guys with small and low cars that like to speed around traffic.

Very sad...

I was thinking the same. Imagine the conditions your body has to go through due to the impact.

i dont know the guy and no disrespect to him or those that knew him but in highschool i had a classmate that rear ended a dumptruck (about the same clearance in the rear as a garbage truck) and the steering wheel protects the whole body, but from the neck up the only thing there is the truck.....you can get the picture. closed casket. it sucks but this is the third time ive heard about this. it happens way to often.

drive safer guys

Last edited:
Kind of a wake-up call for those guys with small and low cars that like to speed around traffic.

Very sad...

dually ftw. makes me bigger than 85% of the other vehicles out there. but the other 15% is instant lose still for me.

Right in front of u-pull-and-pay

in the picture, "notice" how long the skid marks are.

It really sucks R.I.P

It wasnt in front of the junkyards it was across belvedere and between okeechobee where the apartments are, and yeah i read and saw the pic at work very long skidmarks. What i dont understand is why didnt he let off and swerve around theres a painted median there so there was room.

None the less R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom