Local engine swap shops?

liljon285

Hey Im looking for a local shop to do an sr20 swap to my vert. I COULD do it myself but it will take me ages due to my busy schedule and such and the car is my daily so I'd rather pay up and have it professionally done with some bit of warranty and have a clean swap. My vert is still auto but I have pretty much everything to do the swap Im only missing the crossmember. Im looking for a normal stock swap with a/c power steering everything included.

PRS. they did my swap. super clean, A/C, P/S and i havent had an issue with it yet.

do you have pics and info here? if so, pm me

i could take pics. but i would need someone with a good camera. cell phone cameras suck when it comes to quality but ill try anyways

im googling and nothing comes out just a bunch of crap =[

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

PRS. they did my swap. super clean, A/C, P/S and i havent had an issue with it yet.

Do you mind me asking how much was the swap?

Yes sir, id prefer it coming from the person installing it..if not i guess ill be picking one up from jdm of miami or somethin lol

PRS, talk to Moe. They usually do a good job. They did my wire harness for my s14 and it came out clean. Just make sure Moe or Walter does the job, not anyone else.

PRS=Project Rising Sun. Next to JDM of Miami

LMK im in boca off 95 and GLades and we mainly do swaps and builds on sti and other cars.. sr will be a piece of cake. LMK 561 395 5700 ask for me

Back
Top Bottom