lmao this is retarded

wow... that has got to be the stupidest fucking invention ever... they said that the spare tire was more dangerous then the tire with the flat on it.... wow you know i think that i might buy this then sue them.

its easy u have a flat in a parking lot now u hav an invetion to steal air from the car parked next to u its awsome!LMFAO....or you can take the air from your spare tire...........LOL this is pretty dumb but hey if i got a flat in a parking lot hell its easier to give the problem to someone else so i can get to a gas station and fill the tire and fix the problem.....LOL i still cant get over how stupid this thing is

that shit is not going to help you when one of those many pieces of metal chunks on 95 bounces up and punctures your tire.

Zenki S13 said:
now we need one for gas!

plus 1 i think i can make one of those with a inline fuel pump we'll call it the "gas share"
run out of gas no problem walk up to your neibors car pop the gas lid and presto you got gas :bigthumbu

LMFAO! How does one tire with 35lbs of pressure and one tire with zero lbs of pressure equal out to 20lbs on both sides? That lady isn't driving to work very happy. Cranking the wheel 90degrees to the right to drive straight.

that was gay. which reminds me i need to go buy a cigarette lighter air compressor. :/ do those really work?

I Can Make That Who Wants One 2 Easy Payments Of 19.95 But Wait Order Today And I Will Slash 1 Full Payment! Thats Right Now U Can Get The "chris Jackson Air Share' For Only 1 Easy Payment Of 19.95!!call Now Operators Are Standing By

i say its a great thing....to make some money off of dumb asses that cant keep themself from buying stupid shit from the t.v. :-D

Back
Top Bottom