lmao SnS funnies on zilvia

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want a sticker too. and then ill join and make my first thread title be "check out my new sticker" lmfao and then..........................................................................................................................................................THE BAN HAMMER LOL

lol i like how i said N1GG3R big as fuck and i didnt get pinked. its cause im black

nope cuz blkguy and i just got banned....

i speak my mind and then they say im being a crybaby whiney childish bitch but they take my post and edit it with this?

Look at me, guys, I got pinked 2 months for this post, I will likely somehow manage to be banned since I apparently can't read when a moderator says to get back on topic in order to keep this thread open...
Everyone PLEASE hope I manage to get banned before I get this thread removed.

check the updates lol
http://zilvia.net/f/chat/172252-cool-vinyls-stickers-thread-60.html

fuckin fgts all them...dick ridin ass!

kkkartoon.gif

this is definitly directly racial.. :ugh: are all this from his blog :O coz them the dude is a douche!

I haven't gotten involved in this b/c to me, its like the christopher reeves south park episode - better to just not get involved! :D But as a mod, one could be a member of the KKK and still punish forum members for deemed racist posts/pics/etc. Forums are privately owned so no matter how illogical you find any of it, its their right to run things how they want. Sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom