Live Life For Today....

kleen555

Driver
Because there is no promise of a tomorow. Just learned that my 19 year-old cousin ws found floating face down in the pool at his house. My uncle found him and tried cpr but it was already too late. Life doesn't make sense sometimes (well most of the time) but this is just insane. Just thought I would remind everyone to enjoy life to the upmost. I know with the weight of the world it can be hard at times but it takes events like this to really put things in perspective. Just do what you love and love the people around you...

Lighthouse Point police are investigating the death of a 19-year-old man found Friday floating facedown in his family's swimming pool.Henry Hynes' father discovered him in the pool at 5:30 p.m., pulling him out and performing CPR on him until paramedics arrived, authorities said. Hynes was taken to North Broward Medical Center where he was pronounced dead. There were no apparent signs of trauma to Hynes' body and no indications of foul play, said Sgt. Steve Search. Both of Hynes' parents had been inside the home on the 4200 block of NE 26th Avenue before his father made the discovery.

Thanks guys. I'm really not trying to bring anybody down but I just think it's important to remember to have fun in life. I know I've been the biggest douche since I blew my engine after just getting it back together, it totally got me depressed thinking about how much more money and time it's gonna cost me. Now I could care less because in the long run it really doesn't matter. It's just sooooo easy to forget that when you get wrapped up in the little bull**** of daily life. I dunno, just made think I guess and I wanted to share.

wow bro im really sorry to hear these news and i hope you and your family make it through alright..

sorry to hear this Kyle. I was hit hard last year losing an ex girl friend and one of the best friends ive ever had. Thats when i made up my mind to buy the bike and really enjoy life while i have it.

i think evrybody's has his ups and downs, but things like this really make you realise how easy a life can end....

its just what you say man, you gotta live life for the day, cuz tomorow it can be over.....

My condolences to you and your family ....

I'm sorry to hear this Kyle. It is times like these that remind us, just how you put it, to live life for today, and not take anything for granted. Life is precious. My condolences to you and your family.

Im sorry for your loss in the past week my grandmah died and ever since all i hear about is people dying...tv radio forums....life is too short take chances make mistakes and have no regrets. I'll keep your couzin in my prayers.

wow man even though I have never met you my heart goes out to you and your family. stay strong and be there for your uncle, he is going to need family now more than ever.

hey man sorry to hear that.. that really does suck. people need to sit and realize what an honor it was being granted life. they have no right to take it away. no one does. im in the same boat as you man, my buddy's best friend just died on a street race in a ford lightning going 140mph.. spun out and hit a concrete light pole and car split in half. we just have to be strong for them and their families. my condolences bro, and god bless. life to us.

Wow, crazy stuff. My condolences Kyle.

Carpe Diem, Hakuna Matata - whatever you live by, never live in regret.

Back
Top Bottom