Live For Speed

SKINNY D

FORZA PRO
Driver
Does anyone have the game if so send me a pm, i have logitech wheel and play this all teh time! GOOD PRACTICE WHILE NOT ABLE TO DO IT IN REAL LIFE NO JOKE!

I have it, maybe Ill get on once i set up my rig. I got a G25 so its hella fun. We'll have to organize playing one day. Its a bitch to keep setup in my garage, LMK son

sounds serious... wat exactly am i missin out on??

Its got a clutch and a 6speed shifter lol, and the physics are like almost spot on to real driving. shits soo gnarly, i wish they had more cars and modifiable cars, but its dope. you get a startion looking thing with a 2.0 T motor, its an awesome game.

yeah feels like a sr, when u drive it.... fun as hell... and realistic, the only thing ur missing is the g forces!

Bump for the peepz still playin this shit.

You can add player-made modifications to the game

Some of my screens for example:

5101679170_2ccf74d631_z.jpg

5101679142_84dce76b04_z.jpg

5098404901_dfd40f636e_z.jpg

IC on the kouki is weird :/ it's offset to the left.

Plus I have an SR20 mod that gives you a choice from a stock SR, a street performance SR, or a D1 spec SR with something like 600-700 horse.

5160045442_4b584534bb.jpg

Do you guys have the full version and able to play online?? I love LFS, enough to have made this video ..

Last edited by a moderator:
got rid of my lfs stuff still have the game just no wheel.. so basically it blows...

here is our (my team) last hooraaah on fm2.... thinking about collab on fm3 once more!

Last edited by a moderator:
used to play it before when it didnt require clutch and gave you a few more cars..

thinking about investing in buying it.

Back
Top Bottom