Live For Speed

slidewayz240sx said:
wait you bought it? huh?
Im not buying anything, 24bux. wtf.

slidewayz240sx said:
for S1...haha...S2 is the demo...you fail. lmfao. Just play the demo...fuck S1

I have S2. But theres licenses you need it says to go online and play.... S1 license is 24byx and S2 licence is like 60bux.

I figured it out. Goto SFLDRIFTERS, pass is SFLD. Im GSX.

FlyinFINN said:
Im not buying anything, 24bux. wtf.

I have S2. But theres licenses you need it says to go online and play.... S1 license is 24byx and S2 licence is like 60bux.

I figured it out. Goto SFLDRIFTERS, pass is SFLD. Im GSX.

I think you need to download the latest patch...It says host has a different game code.

slidewayz240sx said:
I think you need to download the latest patch...It says host has a different game code.

the fuck. I downloaded it off the site yesterday. Alright, lemme figure it out.

The patch was on the game when i loaded it up today...i have no clue...lol...like when i pressed multiplayer it told me a new download was available at the top right of the screen. Version W to version x. or somthing

Look at your main screen where it says training, single player, multi etc

at the bottom it should say version .05 X or somthing like that. But there should be an X

Mine says .05W..... w/e Im redownloading the whole game now. Maybe itll say "Yo! Update Avaliable" this time. Make a room, tell me the name and pass, and ill try to come in a bit.

eNtRy SpEeD said:
where can I download this? is it realistic?

realistic as fuck, unfortunately my computer fails at life and runs at a horrible frame rate when theres more than 3 cars on screen so i wont be playing anymore, but the game is great!

Fairlady280z said:
realistic as fuck, unfortunately my computer fails at life and runs at a horrible frame rate when theres more than 3 cars on screen so i wont be playing anymore, but the game is great!

mine can play fine with 10+ people...it just fails at hosting

so its being gay and wont let me connect to the host

Anyone wanna just get into an already hosted game without any players in it?

yeah its a version X patch

my shits being gay thougha nd wont connect to the game. We need to get into some room thats already on the main server that has no players in it.

I accedentally ended the download. My mom came in and wanted me to show her something online. I have to redownload it AGAIN. GAHHH!

Back
Top Bottom