Live broadcast from Road Atlanta

Thank youuuu!

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

i cant hear nothing :/

For pro am 8- 9:30 top 16. I saw Pat Qualified 2nd, Dan 16th. & More than half of the top 16 drivers are Florida Drivers!!

its about to start for pro am, class 1 & 2 i didnt see zoltan. Im really not sure who qualified for pro am besides DAN & PAT

DAN JUST STRAIGHTEN OUT & STARTED GETTING LEFT BEHIND

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ----------

dan gets knocked out for the first run.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Felloooo is up next vs Jason

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Jason for the spin cycle to much nos apparently they said lol now fello is leading

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Fello got the winn, knocked out jason.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

ryann took the winn.

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

JLOWE vs David Jones, JLOWE WITH THE WIN!

one more time, dan willy vs ron kneeworth lol

Ron gets the win

---------- Post added at 08:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

http://www.justin.tv/driftstream#/w/1171068416/73

---------- Post added at 08:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Bert tapped the other guy existing , their was a big gap between them :/ bert is now leading

bert straighting/ correcting...... idk :/ fontasuks however you spell his name gets the win :((

---------- Post added at 08:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Miles had lots of catching up to doo first runn, forshelly gets the win. two florida drivers out :/

miles messed up on that first run really bad =/

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

hahahahahhahahaha, grobe got shit on

the top 8 starting now, & warren gets the win

fello is out :/

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

jlowe & ryan first run entering bumped into each other, jlowe now leading ryan no where to be founddddd whoooa. JLOWE WITH THE WIN!

Back
Top Bottom