Little vid

Slide~Or~Die

Spectator
Little something i put together from my first event....Nothing special Enjoy

[ame="http://www.vimeo.com/11454358"]Sebring Drift Practice on Vimeo[/ame]

btw at teh beginning im talking about none other than BILL FISHER.... when we were all out street sliding and he came in and threw his car in twice as fast as all of us!!!

lol, good vid george!

Stop driving with one hand. Also use more pedal you cant drift with the steering wheel only. As soon as you got the car sideways you steered in making the car loose its drift. When you do that it it causes the car to flick back and forth like a fish making the car very unpredictable. That's why you kept half spinning. Using more throttle and slowing down your steering inputs will make the car more predictable. Also never cross your hands it makes you more prone to fumbling for where the center of the wheel is. Im not flaming you that's just what I see you could improve on for your next event. Looken good for your first event.

Stop driving with one hand. Also use more pedal you cant drift with the steering wheel only. As soon as you got the car sideways you steered in making the car loose its drift. When you do that it it causes the car to flick back and forth like a fish making the car very unpredictable. That's why you kept half spinning. Using more throttle and slowing down your steering inputs will make the car more predictable. Also never cross your hands it makes you more prone to fumbling for where the center of the wheel is. Im not flaming you that's just what I see you could improve on for your next event. Looken good for your first event.

I agree with u! thats what i really need to focus on, my steering control with throttle control, but u can c towards the end of the vid that i only start to cross when im about to or have already messed up lol.

thnx for the tips!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom