Link to photos (Last Drift Event, Orlando)

Hey folks, I hope its ok to post a link here vs. the actual photos. This was my first drift event, quite different then the football stuff I am acustomed to shooting thats for sure. Any how, learned quite a bit - can't wait to get out to some of the other events.

If you were out there, say whats up!

LINK TO THE EVENT (Click Here)

hey did u happen to get the pic of me pointing to u out of the gray hatch with white hood n checker headlghts, i talked with u for a lil bit

I do not think so....

AR said:
hey did u happen to get the pic of me pointing to u out of the gray hatch with white hood n checker headlghts, i talked with u for a lil bit

however I will look for you...

About the other comment, if you want (1 image) to put on your site or what not - you can but I ask for photo credit to be given... I didn't get paid to be out there or it would be different you know?

in all fairness you dont work for free, so put your self in my shoes too :)

we spoil the drifters on here.. lol i usually give them my pics for free, but thats ME, i know the time money and hastle it is, and it really doesnt hurt to buy a good pic of yourself ppl!

AR said:
we spoil the drifters on here.. lol i usually give them my pics for free, but thats ME, i know the time money and hastle it is, and it really doesnt hurt to buy a good pic of yourself ppl!

Thank you sir :) I appreciate that, and seeing as I am not a drifter - let's put it into perspective lol.. Ill take all of my samco hoses put on my car for free :) And on an Audi it's not fun........ :( I wishI some times drove something other than (blah!) Hope everyone has a good evening... er morning DAMN! :boring:

hey man thanks so much for the awesome pics . i just placed my order on pic # 382!

are you going to be at moroso in 2 weeks?

Hey guys, thank you for the comments. I would like to go to Moroso, however I do not know any of the promoters etc... IF someone can assist with that, I'll surely go down there - and whomever can arrange it ill take care of you on some photos! :eek:)

nfs_emo_fag said:
hey man thanks so much for the awesome pics . i just placed my order on pic # 382!

are you going to be at moroso in 2 weeks?

I love that shot, just looked at it! :) Tearing it up thats for damn sure, you made me regret getting rid of my rx7

Quite welcome...

drift a 944 said:
cool thanks for the pictures man!!! :cool: :D

I think I am still cleaning rubber, and dirt out of my ears etc from that event! :) Definately good times though - accept Chris wrecking his car.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom