lil sr problem

alibaba

Ali Nassar
Driver
i sr runs perfecgt everything is fine, idles perfect but lately at idle for sum reason RPM's drop down to like 300 to 400 rpm and it stalled on me once so far, but once i start it back up it idles perfect until it starts to bog out again, any ideas??

i got new spark plugs but id did int get a chance to put em in yet ill see if i do it tomorrow, and see if it helps it,

im just tryen to get ideas of what it could be it its not the plugs

my car also seems to back fire very very loud sum times like the gun shot type of back fires

my sr did both of those exact things when i first got it started, and then it went away.. lol.. did you get yours running recently?

I have teh same problem now.. but after it warms up itz all good.. idk.. sr's... :) im gonna try re-circulationg the bov see if that solves some of it

yea actually my problem went away when i put in the HKS SSQV.. before i wasnt running any bov.. not even recirculating

like others posted, i call vacuum or boost leak. Doesn't necessarily have to be the BOV. Could be one of your vacuum lines, or a coupler on your IC piping.

Dumb question, but do you have all the vacuum ports on the throttle body plugged up/used up? There are two up top, and one on the bottom...if any of these aren't plugged you'll get that problem.

does any one have a boost leak tester????
the bov is int leaking. i dont think its beacause the bov is int recirculated because it just happens at idle with out giving it gas, at idle the rpm just start to die

i have a smoke tester. but it really sounds like a bov. can you take it off/ or plug up the line to it so it stays shut?? and see if that shit helps.

i closed the bov all the way and its still leaking sumwhere, hope fully i can pick up a boost leak tester from rick n then ill figure it out where its from

Back
Top Bottom