like working on cars?...Need a job?

Juan Henao

Obi Juan, AKA xero240
Driver
DT Performance is looking to hire a knowledgeable automotive technician in not just mechanics but also in the automotive performance field.

DT Performance would like a technician with experience in:

-engines
-electrical systems
-drive train
-suspension
-wheels and tires

we love to work on cars no matter what needs to get done, simple repairs, up the horse power or just make them look stunning, we do it all and we would like to have some one with the same passion join our team.

Applications must be done in person. Serious inquiries please.

DT Performance
345 S. state RD.7 plantation fl 33317

Last edited:
Not too good with wiring but have experience in everything else is that good? Ill go apply today

Wtf you gonna apply for you barely no how to change oil with out some one holding your hand.

Shiet if they hire you then I should def get hired.

Last edited:
lol, relax guys, we dont discriminate or hate on people looking for a better job, everyone is welcome to come and apply. it would be up the boss to decide who fits best for the position.

on a personal note, print out your resume, come dress like a serious adult looking for employment and be ready to speak like a professional. you are not applying for a CEO position, but I am a firm believer that 1st impressions are the most important ones.

I remember applying there, I still wonder to this day why I wasn't hired. I assume I met every requirement.

Pm me pay rate please, I miss working on cars because boats and yachts suck to work on. I just need a job that pays as much if not more than what I make now.

P.s is their application on their website or do I have to come in and pick one up???

P.s I don't want to waste anyone's time I can't afford to get paid less than what I get paid now its why I'm asking the pay rate.

Pm me pay rate please, I miss working on cars because boats and yachts suck to work on. I just need a job that pays as much if not more than what I make now.

P.s is their application on their website or do I have to come in and pick one up???

How do boats and yachts suck to work on and the pay sucks?..

Pay is ok, but for the amount of work on smaller medium sized boats the engines are big and the engine room small and on bigger stuff the engines are huge as are the parts but the door to the engine room is in a stupid location and impossible to get through empty handed so when u have to haul out a 150lb turbo or etc life sucks for the amount of money I make, I could just go back to my dads shop and make more but I prefer not to deal with him anymore.

Back
Top Bottom