Like the new FD PBIR layout? Want to experience it?

Captain Ben

Hypermiler
Staff member
Ter-Tech's own Harri Tervola would like to bring you the opportunity to experience this years Formula Drift layout but he needs your help.

Well just got off the phone with the track again and it is a no go they wont allow us to use the same area we should get a mass email to them letting them know more drivers and spectators would show up if we would use the same section.
Email your begging to Jordan Marra
Road Course Track Manager
jmarra@racepbir.com

This is a great opportunity for drivers to experience the new layout and grab some seat time in preparation for next years event. Spectators can also enjoy the venue without having too many people blocking their view this time around. Do your part as a member of this community and make this happen! Send your email today!

---------- Post added at 12:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 AM ----------

Also be sure to leave a comment on the PBIR Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/PalmBeachIntlRaceway

HELL YEA!!! WE HAV GOT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM BETTER SEND AN E-MAIL EVEN IF YOU CANT DRIVE IT!!!! Not being able to compete in SWD an watching the action got me itching to drive this layout so bad!!! I'm gonna send 5,000,000 e-mails!!!:driving:

HELL YEA!!! WE HAV GOT TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM BETTER SEND AN E-MAIL EVEN IF YOU CANT DRIVE IT!!!! Not being able to compete in SWD an watching the action got me itching to drive this layout so bad!!! I'm gonna send 5,000,000 e-mails!!!:driving:

j8obrn.jpg

I would love to do this. But the problem with this yea people say they would go but realisticly half or maybe a quarter would actually go. Its sucks that we actually have an ACTUAL track we could use that is sick but people would only rather go slide the SKID PAD. I bet if they saw a constant number of 20-30 drivers they wouldnt mind giving us the actual full track to have fun in, but why would they give us the fd layout for if only maybe 10 drivers to show. I could see why they don't want to.

I would love to do this. But the problem with this yea people say they would go but realisticly half or maybe a quarter would actually go. Its sucks that we actually have an ACTUAL track we could use that is sick but people would only rather go slide the SKID PAD. I bet if they saw a constant number of 20-30 drivers they wouldnt mind giving us the actual full track to have fun in, but why would they give us the fd layout for if only maybe 10 drivers to show. I could see why they don't want to.

QFT, it sucks but its true. Im not saying i would drift it because realisticly I probably wont. Ive only ever drifted once. But I know alot of people say they would love to, they'll send tons of emails. PBIR will say ok lets try it then 6 ppl show up and then PBIR say no mas after that one time.

I'll be there either way. Would be sweet to get that section of the track. Honestly, what would it take for them to open that area. Would this cost them a lot more? Would they need more people to staff it?

QFT, it sucks but its true. Im not saying i would drift it because realisticly I probably wont. Ive only ever drifted once. But I know alot of people say they would love to, they'll send tons of emails. PBIR will say ok lets try it then 6 ppl show up and then PBIR say no mas after that one time.

Well the barrier walls are a permanent change to the track the only thing that would be different then FD would be lack of grandstands. So as long as Harri supplies cones, PBIR has to change nothing. The only upside i see to using the usual layout on PBIR's behalf is crowd containment and being that the usual layout is so close to the drag strip less emergency personel is needed which means more money in PBIR's pocket. But if they are gonna lose money just for a convenience, then they are SOL and will never get the drift practice attendenace numbers up

x fucking 2 there all too soft to drift something other than skidpad. everytime i went to pbir 15 drivers MAX. skidpad thers like 25 every time

Just got this from Jordan:

This Friday’s Midnight Madness drifting event will run on the same course design as it has in the past. Moving forward PBIR is evaluating a change to the drifting scene at the track, and I hope to be able to announce something in the near future. We appreciate your attendance at the current monthly events hosted by PBIR and operated by Ter Tech. We have seen a strong growth in the voice of Florida drifters recently and are assembling the best course of action to move forward with a program that will increase the culture and quality of drifting here at PBIR. We hope to see you at the track tomorrow.

Stay Tuned.

Best Regards,

Which means we need more people to start driving!

Yup. Not happening :/

Don't be bitches though people, I have fun on turns 10 & 11.. Since when are 90mph entries not fun!?

well im sure im super late on this one and i understand the whole thing about getting people to show up but it would be so cool to hit up the same stretch as the fd drivers and see how it goes well i sent my email even if for nothing at least i showed support cuz for me pbir is alot closer than county line:chair:

Back
Top Bottom