Lightroom 3 Beta

I need to go back to lr2 because the plugin I use for my website isn't compatible with lr3. Does anyone know if lr2 will be able to read canon 7d raw files.

NVM just did a quick google search. Looks like I'll need both version installed on my laptop.

I need to go back to lr2 because the plugin I use for my website isn't compatible with lr3. Does anyone know if lr2 will be able to read canon 7d raw files.

NVM just did a quick google search. Looks like I'll need both version installed on my laptop.

LR3 is yet to be fully released.

I've never used lr. I've only ever used photoshop. and I only have photoshop 7 or something like that. Too lazy to change since i already have a method to my madness so to speak...

how much different is lr from ps?

I've never used lr. I've only ever used photoshop. and I only have photoshop 7 or something like that. Too lazy to change since i already have a method to my madness so to speak...

It's basically Photoshop concentrated on the color/contrast aspect of the image instead of all the tweaking going on. I recommend you get it, lots of useful and easy to use tools in there.

If you've ever used bridge also its kinda setup like that, I think. I've never used it before.

Its keeps all of your photos right there for easy access. You can copy and paste settings from one picture to however many you select. Great for batch processing. Yes I know photoshop can do that but its def not as quick or as easy.

Just download the beta from adobe's site. If you don't like it just uninstall, but i'm sure you'll keep it.

Back
Top Bottom