letting a girl pee on you?

little pp man

私の車について質問しないでください!
Driver
oye shes so fine and down to let you glaze in and around her lil pretty fokin mouth like a wet doughnut but only if she can peepee on you?

personally im a dial away to experience it.

has anyone tried this?

bro

1205961625290.jpg

but seriously.

I hope to god you're serious and posted this on the internet.

THATS FUCKING AMAAZING!!!!

do it

bro.. una cubana mas rica, im serious. im freaky but this girl is talking about it still from a past convo lol has any ANY done this shit?

tipsy but not completely inebriated lol

lol drunk night?

haha i guess so and i thought i was drunk tonight he must be on some good shit to get a golden shower,,, lol may i ask what are you smokin or drinkin? an no bro never had that happin to me!! but its guy code to give golden showers not receive

Last edited:
iv pee'd on my ex before in the shower fucking around. but only caught her leg before she ran out and busted her ass

^ lol, de verda bro, wouldnt it make us the bitch? (hopes a girl get on this thread lol)

haha i guess so and i thought i was drunk tonight he must be on some good shit to get a golden shower,,, lol may i ask what are you smokin or drinkin? an no bro never had that happin to me!! but its guy code to give golden showers not receive

lol TIPSY! n you mean man law! oh, vodka... and lucid in ginger ale.... i hate lucid...

Last edited:
well i knew a guy that his X wanted him to crap on her chest, so If i were you id make that phone call

hahah gross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::gags:: i got a nasty image of some fat chick poppin sqwat on some poor souls face hahahah

im texting her ;)

WOW.... the things that get talk about late night only on SFLDrifters!!! But when day comes when ever that is it will be erase. So hurry up and get peed on and tell us your exp lmao:bigthumbu

this thread is full of pee*cough*fail

lmao,,, yea it is "FAIL" but bro you should of atleast told it like maybe say she wanted to pee on you while you drifted now there a story that wont get FAIL drifting and a girl giving you the golden shower "Whats Better Then That":bigthumbu

Wat if u enjoy it n get off on it lol, every girl ur ever with ur gonna have to tell em
" cmon baby just shower me with ur deliciously golden urine "

Back
Top Bottom