Lets see your tints!

I have not regretted going 5% and cops havent told me shit and ive gotten two tickets. It just depends what you want it for...im young as fuk and live with my parents so yea my car is my "fun room" so my dark tint really helps with that...but other that that they are w/e, car still gets hot after a long time parked, i still see at night fine but it aint perfect...if you want dark then fuk it go dark...i guess it depends what kind of cops you got around you too.

Oh yea same thing happen to my friend.,..but it was cuz he decided to do a burnout in a nice quite neighborhood and his tint was somewhat falling off so the cop was like take them off, and while my friend was ripping them off the cop wrote him the ticket..but he only had 20%...i think it just depends what you do, i mess around a lot on the streets but only in certain places so i dont get in much trouble with the law...i guess i just have good luck.

btw the darker the tint the more horsepower you gain lol ;)

Last edited:
5% for the rear 3 windows and 15% on the driver and passenger door

when i had no tints i sweated my ass off, so far no problems with police(then again my S13 is a complete stocker and would be hard to catigorized as a "racer" and be sterio typed)

fresh240pics012.jpg

Last edited:
LMAO! WTF! even the windshield!! omg! Im thinking of doing 30% on my windshield...maybe less i want that full privacy effect!

Back
Top Bottom