Let Me Tell Ya...

HadesMR

I work these horrible 10-10 shifts with NO BREAKS and therefore I spend much time on the internet, mostly browsing forums and I must say SFLDrifters has more character than any forum I'm a member of. Hilarious posts, massive shit talking, great pictures and videos, nice cars, and this amazing aura of Floridians coming together for a fun looking (because I don't quite participate) sport, just plain ol' fun shit to read... discuss. :)

And yes it's practically 3AM and I can't asleep hence the random ass stupid post. "Don't judge me monkey."

I work these horrible 10-10 shifts with NO BREAKS and therefore I spend much time on the internet, mostly browsing forums and I must say SFLDrifters has more character than any forum I'm a member of. Hilarious posts, massive shit talking, great pictures and videos, nice cars, and this amazing aura of Floridians coming together for a fun looking (because I don't quite participate) sport, just plain ol' fun shit to read... discuss. :)

And yes it's practically 3AM and I can't asleep hence the random ass stupid post. "Don't judge me monkey."

You should be dropping the MR2 some more instead of this bitch!
Come pick up the beast.

:thumbup:

You should be dropping the MR2 some more instead of this bitch!
Come pick up the beast.

:thumbup:

Right, that won't have the neighbors calling the cops at 3AM or anything. Don't worry homie when I open my shop I'll be working on my shit over night.

Back
Top Bottom