lawl for sas

He is doing it correctly whats the problem?

how do you justify 2300 they send you the couple of peices of metal, you still have to do all the work... if your getting involed in turning your car into a truck then you really shouldnt need what they are selling..... just seems funny/redonkulous too me

Bondo / Metal so hard to make a choice these days. I feel you Devil Man.

You clearly don't understand what it is to fabrication like this. There are few people who can do it, and a lot fewer who can do it right. This even has the same b-pillar design as the original K-STYLE/TeamOrange car

I'll build the same thing for anyone who wants it, $2500 and it doesn't come with any bodywork or paint.

Think that's expensive? There are plenty of people in Miami who will happily do it for $500 and fuck your car royally. I don't give a fuck....

You clearly don't understand what it is to fabrication like this. There are few people who can do it, and a lot fewer who can do it right. This even has the same b-pillar design as the original K-STYLE/TeamOrange car

I'll build the same thing for anyone who wants it, $2500 and it doesn't come with any bodywork or paint.

Think that's expensive? There are plenty of people in Miami who will happily do it for $500 and fuck your car royally. I don't give a fuck....

+1 Thanks somebody that actually knows what there talking about..

um yeah mine was done with thicker metal and reenforced like a mofo i just never finished the body work. If you dont like what i did i dont give a fuck. :bigthumbu

i just dont understand how you did that to a coupe....shit didnt flex?

it had zero flex shit was strong i went out and street slid it a few times it was just as solid as it was when it was a coupe. I did it to a coupe cause i had a coupe with crazy body damage and you cant carry shit for tires in a coupe

Steven Australia Anderson's ute › zilvia fanboy with fab skillz

the alligator eats sas truk.

Last edited:

i do know how much work and what it would take to do this. i dont give a fuck either i wouldnt ever do this to my car i really dont like the way it looks, if you want a bed get a truck. but what i was trying to point out is that all this dude is selling is the cut metal, this isnt the labor to cut the body or anything, which is why i think its retarded.

i do know how much work and what it would take to do this. i dont give a fuck either i wouldnt ever do this to my car i really dont like the way it looks, if you want a bed get a truck. but what i was trying to point out is that all this dude is selling is the cut metal, this isnt the labor to cut the body or anything, which is why i think its retarded.

I dont think its for only the materials.

Yes one poster replied with "what they will have to weld in/cut themself. "

However, if you actually read on the bottom of the original posters first message he write if you live on the east coast, they can set up shipping. Leading me to believe that they mean shipping your vehicle to California.

I don't think he would have posted "If you live on the east coast we can also set up shipping" if he was talking about the materials because obviously you can ship the materials.

Steven Australia Anderson's ute › zilvia fanboy with fab skillz

the alligator eats sas truk.

LMAO fuckin hatians how many times do i need to tell you im not a aussie and my last names not anderson :bigthumbu

I dont think its for only the materials.

Yes one poster replied with "what they will have to weld in/cut themself. "

However, if you actually read on the bottom of the original posters first message he write if you live on the east coast, they can set up shipping. Leading me to believe that they mean shipping your vehicle to California.

I don't think he would have posted "If you live on the east coast we can also set up shipping" if he was talking about the materials because obviously you can ship the materials.

HOLY FUCK!!!! Someone else on this site uses the brain....

Back
Top Bottom