Latin American Drift Spirit

Anyone seen Turista the movie??? its a setup they want our organs :ugh:

Check this out :

"The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who sould be friends.
-Shirley Maclaine

Well man lets put it this way, Guatemala is famous for its criminal activity just like your average day on L.A. but not all of us are bad.
I watched the trailer of "turista" and its crippy , Nice girls though...
and if you plan to party untill you have no control of yourself you should be afraid ....
Otherwise this trhead is about drifting and aimed to our obessed drift fanatics of U.S. of A and Guatemala aswell as Latin America.

Dont be afraid !

ah, glad BoxMod was able to clear that up for you. Should help your drivers out a lot.

Joe, dont take every offensive comment too personally or seriously, its just the nature of this forum. 75% of the posts are either jokes or sarcasm or should just be ignored. Generally it is just in good fun and nobody means any disrespect.:cool:

but i did like the Shirley Maclaine quote ;)

ah, glad BoxMod was able to clear that up for you. Should help your drivers out a lot.

Joe, dont take every offensive comment too personally or seriously, its just the nature of this forum. 75% of the posts are either jokes or sarcasm or should just be ignored. Generally it is just in good fun and nobody means any disrespect.:cool:

but i did like the Shirley Maclaine quote ;)

I´m glad you like it... and I will follow your advice and not take it too seriously...
besides its about having fun and making jokes makes it more relax. It´s just dificult to tell when they are joking and when they are not ...

Thnx ! :bigthumbu

be cool ya´ll

Well guys, and girls if there´s any reading this ;)

I´d like to thank you for your imput and all the coments specialy to those of you that gave us good advice on how to conduct safer practice and ofcourse the Figure 8 that I will try and share this coming training.

I know this thread might be going off as there are more interesting things coming up but it was nice to get so good input on my first thread ever and I´m glad you guys share the same passion as I and many others down here do.

Feel welcome to come down here for a visit ( is cheap ) and you might get your organs extracted for free ! :laugh:

But seriously we could use some classes from the pros or even medium level enthusiasts...let me or tuningchapin.com know so you can come officaly.

Is all about sharing what you know !

Take care people and DRIFT ON ! :cool:

Peace Brothers :bigthumbu

No problem, glad you guys are evolving the scene down there. Good luck and keep us informed on your events!

Back
Top Bottom