Last night...

ahmedootie

Camel Jockey
Driver
Its a long read but its what happened to me last night.

Last night.

We had a late night working in the garage last night. We wrapped the night up around 2 AM. In my garage are an RHD RB coupe, my e36, my wife’s Camry, the scooter and a wide array of tools. Since we mess around a lot with our cars, my garage is typically always open. Lately I have been seeing a lot of cars slow down to see whets going on, but I assume it’s because my walls are red, I have fluorescent lights, there are usually ten cars outside and the cars are just pretty cool!

The garage is a 3 car garage. The 3rd car garage goes a little past the house and there is a door to go to the back yard from the garage (If you can envision that). That door isn’t very safe (wasn’t until today…its being fixed as I type this story). It was rotten and didn’t lock very well.

I got to bed around 2:20 AM and immediately began descending into a drowsy coma that was desperately needed. Between 2:30 and 2:45 I heard a loud thud that shook the house; I heard the noise of the garage doors against the tracks they sit in. A noise you only hear when the pressure in the garage is changed.

I lay in bed for a moment, convincing myself that the noise was the broom falling from against the wall. Immediately, as if god was saying “Get your fat @$$ out of bed” I heard the noise AGAIN! I jumped out of bed, grabbed my trusty Remington 870 from its convenient location and walked in the darkness. I didn’t want to turn on any lights as to not give any thieves a head start if they were to run.

I walked all the way to the laundry room where I quickly opened the door and chambered my Shotgun. I turned the lights on to find the back door of the garage wide open and hitting against the wall. I ran outside to my backyard in my boxers, the wet grass tickling my bare feet looking for the thieving bastards. NOTHING! NO ONE IN SIGHT! FUCK!

After about five minutes, I closed the door and came back inside. I removed the bullet from the chamber and sat in the darkness of my home for the next two hours; shotgun in hand, kitten in lap…waiting for someone to TRY AGAIN. I was wide awake, and taking in EVERY sound that the walls made. The roof creaking with the cool breeze, the leaves of the palm tree rubbing against the side of our newly purchased home. Nothing; I quietly returned to bed around 5 AM, leaving the weapon out of its hiding spot…Just in case. The Sun crept through the morning fog with not a single disturbance at the Fahmy Residence.

At work this morning, I notified my brother in law of the occurrence and how I have a contractor coming to fix the door today as well as the Alarm Company that had given us a quote to come install security. My brother in law quietly opened a link on my web browser…www.NASA.gov, which notified me that the Shuttle Endeavor last night created a Sonic Boom at 2:38AM.

No sleep. No thieves. But that’s a good thing I guess.

lol I'm glad u guys enjoyed it.

I cannot help but laugh at it now that I'm reading it again.

And I guess thats why I'm in marketing =)

hahaha damn, i was waiting to read where you shot someone and they are tied up in a dark room, toes smashed with a hammer, and no windows or doors, because you cemented them in.

my imagination tends to wander. :laugh:

good to know your shit wasnt taken at least.^^

Def a good read, glad everythings ok tho. I fucking hate thieves. See you on Sunday homie!

One of the best reads in a while on SFL, very descriptive writing in order for me to visualize what was going on.:bigthumbu

I was wide awake, and taking in EVERY sound that the walls made. The roof creaking with the cool breeze, the leaves of the palm tree rubbing against the side of our newly purchased home. Nothing

HAHA brilliant, it twas def a good read.

i wanna see this house sounds super duper nice:bigthumbu

I walked all the way to the laundry room where I quickly opened the door and chambered my Shotgun. I turned the lights on to find the back door of the garage wide open and hitting against the wall. I ran outside to my backyard in my boxers, the wet grass tickling my bare feet looking for the thieving bastards.

would of been funnier if u ran out spraying.... like:

Last edited by a moderator:
wow i rather read this 20x before i read this dam book for my test tomorrow in English lmao....nice story i was really waiting for u to say u shot them fuckers in there ass

Back
Top Bottom