KING OF COUNTYLINE 2013

hachi

Driver
koc_schedule_forums.jpg

More info will be posted up in a few weeks, but the basic info is the same.

Dates for the King of Countyline Series 2013
> All dates are Sundays
> Hours;
> Roll in 9am
> Event start 10am till 6pm
> Round 1....April 14
> Round 2....June 30
> Round 3....August 11
> Round 4....November 3rd
> Finals........December 15

Last edited by a moderator:
What if when you won, you won the track?
And like
A Walmart really wanted the land, and I dove for Walmart. So they send me down there to win the track.
All the while, bill fisher is all like, no man, I can't loose the track! So he starts like a crazy training regimen to make sure he can for sure beat me.
Then like on the day of the competition, on the last corner I spin and bill wins the track, saving drifting in Sfl.

Very very excited. Took 3rd last time and was stoked. The car is gonna be way more solid this time around. Gonna really focus on the handling of the car so I get get maxium grip out of the car with the little HP I have. I love these events so much cause they really make you drive your car and not let your car drive you.:driving:

And like
A Walmart really wanted the land, and I dove for Walmart. So they send me down there to win the track.
All the while, bill fisher is all like, no man, I can't loose the track! So he starts like a crazy training regimen to make sure he can for sure beat me.
Then like on the day of the competition, on the last corner I spin and bill wins the track, saving drifting in Sfl.

But like, everyone knows bill does the spinning out in the last corners. So your plan is highly unlikely.

And like

Yea:confused: ok im lost. We would have to make you guys joust.

cant wait

with there being 5 rounds is the format gonna change to force drivers to be at every round for points to get a podium or is it gonna be like last year but more chances to qualify for the final..?

Last edited:
cant wait

with there being 5 rounds is the format gonna change to force drivers to be at every round for points to get a podium or is it gonna be like last year but more chances to qualify for the final..?

Yes basically this

Back
Top Bottom