Killing Floor PC

SAS

Driver
If your a pc gamer which there is only a few of us left LMAO you have to check out killing floor. You download it on steam. Its like nazi zombies on COD WAW on crack. Tons of levels amazing difficutly and 6 man online co op. Alot of different weapons and classes. It plays fuckin amazing and is fun as hell. Anyone that plays or wnats to hit me up steam my name is darkcloudsas its only $20 too and there is over a hundred thousand dedicated servers.

ya its fucking sick! i played it at my friends house, its sick, i just started playing borderlands, and still leveling at cod-mw2 lol

whats ur steam id?
mines

frank577

Last edited:
need steam id, darkcloudsas doesnt add to my freinds says it doesnt exist, do u play dod:s ???

darkcloudsas is my steam id give me yours and ill send you a invite. I only play killing floor and counter strike source. im always on the titties and beer gungame deathmatch server under the name raptor jesus

ya its fucking sick! i played it at my friends house, its sick, i just started playing borderlands, and still leveling at cod-mw2 lol

whats ur steam id?
mines

frank577

sent you a invite

Last edited:
well you should be able to run it if you turn everything to low its not a mainstream pretty game ya dig. i play with everything on low so i can run a crazy high frame rate. but you do need a good internet connection or your gonna die alot LMAO

i have two three day quest passes if anyone wants to try it. Get in on the epicness. if you havent seen the game theres a shitload of vids on youtube

you have to give me your email or your steam id. You have to download steam to play it

it's on sale..

9.99, $2 each dlc too.. nice

soooo.. its something like l4d2?

no its more like nazi zombies in call of duty you have to go through waves of zombies but they waves are a hell of alot harder and the zombies get smarter as the waves go on. But unlike nazi zombies you can actually win you have to kill the boss which is a super bitch and a half. If you play with retards you never win.

Back
Top Bottom