Kickball/dodgeball round 2

Which sunday?

• Total voters

elliotmac

went full retard "/
Driver
Since everyone said they had a great time the last time im going to have another. I spoke to Bladder already and we talked about which would be the best date to have this thing, but i wanted to come and give you guys the heads up first. I wanted to come here and see when you guysthough would be best. i was hoping to do it within the next month or so and on a Sunday. It will be held at the park i work at again so a location isn't nessesary. I also would like to have people bring in food/coal/drinks/etc this time to help out. Last time was a lot of fun and we want to have another great time.

take care
-elliot

I'll see if I can make it. Sundays are definetly better than Saturdays for me.

Last time was a blast. Kickball/Dodgeball/V-Ball ftw!

yo ill go and not only that i will cook up the best marinated burgers youve ever had... fuck emeril i got it.

elliot already knows i am down...and Rob your already pre disqualified...i took you down remember? i haven the evidence...

its on like donkey kong... a rematch .. i wont take it easy on you this time... lol.... i am going to gogoplata yo asss....

my next month
but i am pretty sure i am not going to be able to kick a ball.. but i will sit on the side to watch
lmao

ok, so a Sunday it is. But which sunday? i can easily make up a date myself, but i'd rather have people give me options so we can decide on one that's best.

Back
Top Bottom