Ken Block can't drift....

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Ummm he more than has the basics to be able to drift a course like that in a AWD or RWD. Will he do it perfect on the first attempt, probably not. the point is that he has the capability to do it. Next time you see him you can challenge him to do it in RWD and I can assure you he will say "CHALLENGE ACCEPTED."

JUST SAYING since he only ever drives AWD i bet he could NEVER drift that course in an actual RWD drift car. Theres a video on youtube of him trying to just drift in general and all he does is spin. So if you can do the skidpad....CONGRATZ your better at drifting RWD than Ken Block!

How bout we put you in any car you want at irwindale and see how you do.

as previously stated.

suck my fucking dick you washed up faggot fuck.

Here this guy goes again soliciting sex from another man, are you currently registered as a sex offender, all you say is " suck my dick " or " butt hurt " you m8st know alot about sucking dick and being butt hurt FAG,

Here this guy goes again soliciting sex from another man, are you currently registered as a sex offender, all you say is " suck my dick " or " butt hurt " you m8st know alot about sucking dick and being butt hurt FAG,
Keep saying mean things like that, and you'll never find out.

Keep saying mean things like that, and you'll never find out.

I will continue to say MEAN THINGS cause i dont bitch up here or in person , and your absolutly right ill never know what its like to suck dick or be butt hurt like you, and once again it dosnt matter how good or bad you are at drifting, your still GAY AS FUCK,

your still GAY AS FUCK,

23837073.jpg

I will continue to say MEAN THINGS cause i dont bitch up here or in person , and your absolutly right ill never know what its like to suck dick or be butt hurt like you, and once again it dosnt matter how good or bad you are at drifting, your still GAY AS FUCK,

maybe.....

but atleast I know im smarter.

maybe.....

but atleast I know im smarter.

Well you can assume whatever you like, what makes a person smart or stupid is not based on how well people know you, your a dumbass in my book, FAG

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 AM ----------

Dont worry im sure we'll see eachother one day, and if you are smart you'll keep your mouth shut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom