Ken Block can't drift....

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, so please no body get butt hurt. but in this video, yes he is drifting but at the same time he is not. id like to see ken block in a RWD car. yes he is a very skilled driver but my point im making is hes not drifting like how "we" drift. he has a awd car so he has to understeer at one point in order to keep his drift, to us, thats not drifting, to FD that major point deduction, in WRC, thats what ur suppose to do. so before anyone gets butt hurt or says he sucks or says hes awesome. lets see him drift Irwindale or any track with a RWD car. my .02

Just to correct Kimi Raikkonen beat him on every single WRC event and has driven a WRC exactly one year never competed out side of couple events in Finland. So as far as seat time Ken block has somewhere around 10000000000000 hours more, he compared to anyone in WRC even rookies he SUCKS Period.
As a driver he does some amazing stuff and i dont hate him on the contrary he is a master in marketing himself and making good videos. And was surprised to see how humble he was when interviewed in WRC and I respect him a lot for that. But for anyone to say he is amazin rally driver is false information being competitive in rally inside US where you have total of 1 3/4 drivers running a series means nothing to me out of those 1 15/32 cars have been build even close to right.
Again I have nothing against him an I' am really happy to hear that you guys are friends and he is helping you! Pease out
Sweden rules!
Being Gay is good

sorry Pat but Harri is right.
But if anyone of us were given the same chance we would be doing the same exact thing no matter if we got talent or not and Ken really seems like super humble about it at interviews and i've been trying to defend him ever since, but there are far more better rally drivers out there and the Finn's

He did link the track first time which was impressive:bigthumbu

Walker Wilkerson has been driving pro for one year longer, and beats me every event. Does that mean I fucking suck at drifting?

Walker Wilkerson has been driving pro for one year longer, and beats me every event. Does that mean I fucking suck at drifting?

No that means I suck at drifting I have never driven in FD so I suck!?? Walker has a better car atleast you have an excuse Ken block has the same car as the other drivers???????????????????????????????
Ken Block might be the nicest guy in the planet he just is not the top driver in rally thats all we are saying. When he went to WRC all americans were like YEAAAHHH!!!! WHATS UP MF!! Ken Block is going to dominate!! LOL!! NOT!!! The fact is that he has been in the last place or one of the last places on every event he has finished. there is not many WRC teams left so if he places 9th just proves that the other cars broke down or crashed so by default he got the placing he never got there by driving.
He is much better than I am i think everyone is better but I dont give a fuck atleast i am having fun and that is all that matters to me.

I seriously hope you're joking, Tim.

LOL I was, :gayfight: but I do hate on Ken because he is doin what I wish I could be doing.
I do think people give him more credit than he deserves and feel he should focus on one thing at time. Like start drifting or just get serious into WRC. :driving:

LOL I was, :gayfight: but I do hate on Ken because he is doin what I wish I could be doing.
I do think people give him more credit than he deserves and feel he should focus on one thing at time. Like start drifting or just get serious into WRC. :driving:

Dont take it back now Tim, you caused what you caused lmaoo. But yes, I too would like to see him attempt this in a RWD car not his quarter million dollhair AWD racecar. I dont really hate on Ken Block tho, hes getting his name out there, making money and doing what he wants. I just hate all the Ken Block fanbois that call him the new DK, say he shits on everyone at drifting and say things like "Japan better watchout" people are so fucking clueless.

Ter-Tech Finns are born rallying if not some other form of motorsport. Even though Kimmi only had a little over a year in WRC, he still did better than Block has in the last few years. I would say that is because of his already extensive racing pedigree though as his main advantage. Ken is a great driver all around and certainly makes the most of all his automortive endeavors much to the dismay of the haters out there. I still think Tanner is a better racer and drifter as far as competing goes and that is where I think it seperates Block from the rest of the field. He is a great driver and very skilled behind the wheel but he is freelance compared to a focused racer. Just my thoughts on it.

Tanner can fucking drive, I dont care what you people think.

And Ken Block has extensive control over that car, props should be given regardless.

Last edited:
I don't understand people who hate him, but I also laugh at people who worship him.

He's just another dude, having fun with cars because he loves them. In the course of going out and having fun with his hobby, he's also gotten damn good at it!

When he went to WRC and all his fanboys were like OMG YESSS, I just figured "this is going to be harder than he thinks", but in his very first interview he showed that he was realistic and knew it was going to be a huge challenge. He was straight up honest about it and said he had the biggest respect for the drivers who are in WRC and he knew he wasn't going to start winning events, he just wanted to finish and get used to the car and the pacenote style.

He did way better than I expected, and I think surprised a lot of his doubters too.

Ken always finished with the WRC cars though. When Pastrana went to WRC, he was getting beatin by cars two classes lower...

KEN's the MAN, and if you dropped him in a RWD car at Irwaindale, I bet you by the end of the day he would be better than 90% of dudes on this forum.

JUST SAYING since he only ever drives AWD i bet he could NEVER drift that course in an actual RWD drift car. Theres a video on youtube of him trying to just drift in general and all he does is spin. So if you can do the skidpad....CONGRATZ your better at drifting RWD than Ken Block!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom