Ken Block can't drift....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not You

Rad
Driver
For those of you who say Ken Block is "just" a stunt driver and doesn't/can't drift.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HiTVo75LUM"][HOONIGAN] Ken Block AWD Drifts Formula DRIFT Irwindale. - YouTube[/ame]

screw him

Anyone of us that had that much time and money could do the same thing. Ken Block sucks! He sucks at WRC even with all the money. HE SUCKS. Get off his nuts.

I seriously hope you're joking, Tim.

I dont think he is when he was in WRC only time he even finished an rally was when he came in last place, not saying he doesnt know how to drive but it is easy to make anyone look good on video. In WRC you dont have take two or three or four. or five or six etc....... never the less that viedeo is pretty impressive.
As far as Rally he sucks! Proven fact! making videos he is a genious!

He sucks at rally?
He won every major American rally this year. He was a rookie in 2005.

How many years has Sebastion lobe been driving rally professionally?

He connected the track first run at irwindale. I watched it with my own eyes.

Also, the statistic of him placing last in every wrc event is false.

Ken is a good dude, and has given me some cool opportunities for exposure this year. Idk why everyone hates him.

Haters gonna Hate as the saying goes. Still I am not much of a fan of his but his videos are very entertaining. He has skill but when you look at it compared to Loeb or Kimi Raikkonen, Peter Solberg and the sort, they have the competitional seat time and years of training in their respected professions. Block is the epitomy of the hoonigan lifestyle I guess.

I think people hate because he gained his fame from the videos as opposed to winning, but he can drive pretty awesome for sure

He sucks at rally?

Depends on how you look at it. Here in America he's competitive, but in WRC one can say he sucks based on his performance.

He won every major American rally this year.

If you're referring to the Rally America series then he's only won 2 events out of 6. So if those two events are the only major ones then you're right.

How many years has Sebastion lobe been driving rally professionally?

Since 1999 in WRC.

Also, the statistic of him placing last in every wrc event is false.

You're right.

Why are you dudes so butt hurt about someone helping make Motorsports huge in America.

Ken is a awesome guy and super good driver.

I'm not butt hurt, in fact I don't even hate him at all. I just had issues with some of the things you said and wanted to address it. If he's helping you in some way then he's cool in my book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom