Keep an eye out.

GBDiaz

Furious Eggplant
Spectator
Black Kouki S14 with an exhaust and some ugly body kit pulled up in front of my house and were staring at my car until I walk outside and they drove away. Couldn't get the tag, but there were 3 kids in the car and they looked a little suspicious.

Later this afternoon, my friend told me there was a Silver Lancer parked out with two kids in the car.

Kendall Area.

Shiiiiiiit, I wish I had a damn shotgun. I see them parked outside my house looking at my car I'd come out with a shotgun on my shoulder and with a smile on my face :D

dude leave you car outside unlocked and sit on your roof sniper status and pop some fools in the ass when they try to take it.

dude leave you car outside unlocked and sit on your roof sniper status and pop some fools in the ass when they try to take it.

this^ +1 im down we should set up a date for everybody to do this and we can have walky talkys and chips and sodas and txt each other when u cant talk on the radio and act like snipers and have fun and shoot people and and and....ya

i feel like its the same group doing all this shit. somone needs to find them. just put a gun under the dash with a string attched on the back of the steering wheel. when they turn that shit. :bigthumbu

this^ +1 im down we should set up a date for everybody to do this and we can have walky talkys and chips and sodas and txt each other when u cant talk on the radio and act like snipers and have fun and shoot people and and and....ya

you guys realize that they could be on this forum reading this... just protect your car with what you can and dont let people know what your doing ...

put gps on your cars...if they decide to steal, track em to where they hold it. maybe you find all the other 240s that have been stolen

Back
Top Bottom