KB Gymkhanna 4 the Megamercial Official Release Day

japan101

IMO not the best one but still enjoyable hoonage for everyone in 1080p:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow LOL at the epic mealtime guys, I really enjoyed watching this one. Funny as hell.

it was funny lol. plus im sure everyone on here would love to tear up universals set sliding around having fun.

i do not like all that bs mixed with motorsports. video is Fail

It's mass appeal, simply enough they go through all of that just to sell more DC product, and if motorsports can be mixed into their promotion, then I have absolutely no problem with that.

It's mass appeal, simply enough they go through all of that just to sell more DC product, and if motorsports can be mixed into their promotion, then I have absolutely no problem with that.

mehh you got a point. note taken

it's diluted motorsports, whored out to sell DC shoes, hats, jackets, etc etc etc... yeah, it's great they're incorperating motorsports into shit like this, but at what cost? just whore out skilled driving to to sell shoes...

fist vid? it was the ESSENCE of driving, and the purity of it... no striped hats, or dudes in a gorrila suit jumping off a ladder...

some parts were cool, but most was like "so when's he gonna do something really cool, like take out 4 peices of plywood in the help pad like the first one"...

really cool shit never came... just fancy camera work.

it's diluted motorsports, whored out to sell DC shoes, hats, jackets, etc etc etc... yeah, it's great they're incorperating motorsports into shit like this, but at what cost? just whore out skilled driving to to sell shoes...

fist vid? it was the ESSENCE of driving, and the purity of it... no striped hats, or dudes in a gorrila suit jumping off a ladder...

some parts were cool, but most was like "so when's he gonna do something really cool, like take out 4 peices of plywood in the help pad like the first one"...

really cool shit never came... just fancy camera work.

All of this.

Back
Top Bottom