kaviatunesalone stole $40.00 from me!

I gave away a 5 spd driveshaft for free....3 weeks ago...i had it up for about 4 months and nobody came to get it......... on another note i bought shit from that guy and he seemed like cool people....got a door for like 10 bucks....

Guy is definately a scammer he sold a r154 tranny to jackson that the kid claimed to be in perfect working order only for jackson to buy it. Only till he put it in his car to realize that it was fucked. Scammer

He didn't steal anything.
Your own fault for not realizing what you bought.

I hope you contacted him and tried working it out before posting this and looking like a cry baby victim.

Seriously? I have to be honest if some pussy ***** on this site stole from me and then said it was my fault for taking his word for it. That would be his last day on earth, 2 to the head for shady fucks. It's the sellers responsibilty to be 100% on point with what he is selling. Playing with peoples money is no joke... It's the sellers fault period and to try and say it's the buyers fault is completely stupid. I should not have to inspect what im being sold if someone gives me their word that it's legit.

I hope you get your cash back or atleast get to headcrack that puss ass hoe.

Last edited:
Guy is definately a scammer he sold a r154 tranny to jackson that the kid claimed to be in perfect working order only for jackson to buy it. Only till he put it in his car to realize that it was fucked. Scammer

Really, I'm down to hit up this kids house and fuck his day up I know where he lives too.

Originally posted by Singleslammer:always buyer beware, welcome to the real world
I know about the real world.... I put this shit up so others won't get fucked. Did jackson post about the transmission?

The only thing I can say...from what i've learned over time is to not let money control you.. I understand its good to make money and everyone should have the chance to try and make themselves wealthy there own way.. but I'm not going to let 40$ or $1 million make me do something to ruin my life.

There is too much in life than trying to become the richest guy on earth...

I dunno lol.. I'm not sure how well I could control myself if I was around the guy..

If kavia is reading this... let me give you an example..

I had a "best friend" steal $1200.00 from me...
I didn't let him know that I found out, and i am not going to say how I acquired the money.

But I tricked him into coming to a shop that I was at. He came all happy to meet up with me and some people and help out.. I called him into the shop and another guy pushed him into the spray booth... I had him against the wall and I was ready to beat the shit out of him.. and my friend had a bat and he was going to hit him on the legs, he was involved with the money also.

My friend was denying an denying that he stole the money.. he wouldn't say yes.. I told him tell me you took the money and then you can go home.. Still he denied. We got kind of loud and the manager of the shop told us to take him to the back.

I took him to the back, and told him that I was going the let the guy with the bat hit him. I showed him the proof from some bank statements that I got from his account. I slammed him against a wooden post.. Cocked my arm all the way and was just about to punch him in the face... Finally he admitted it.. After so much.. I couldn't believe it. I didn't realize it before.. but I can't believe what money will make someone do.. What I did, and how much he denied that he took the money.

I still took his "NEW" tv, ps2 (back in the days lol) and some car that he bought, he said his girlfriend bought him that stuff. But I didn't keep any of it. I gave it all away.

I've heard stories from older people about how back in the days a guy would die for 300$. Shits crazy.

But me.. I don't care. The most I would do is probably demand my money back. I don't want to go to jail for a dumb ass like that. I've been to jail a few times.. Its not worth the mess or hassle.

So he can go fuck himself for all I care. Unfortunately he "will" get the wrong guy and I hope he stopped with me.

Last edited:
I don't want to go to jail for a dumb ass like that. I've been to jail a few times.. Its not worth the mess or hassle.

best thing you said in that novel......too many ppl wanna be tough guys and don't stop to think about consequences......prison is some serious shit and unless u want to wear diapers or maxi pads for the rest of your life think people.....

This is very interesting.... I had no idea there was a 2 page thread about me supposedly stealing 40 bucks from you "gaehrings14".

I also had no intention of stealing anything from you or anyone else, in fact, I was very surprised to learn that the driveshaft did not work for you, as It was running/driving perfectly on my 5 speed manual car for 2 + years until I sold it to you. I did not have problems with fitment, or anything else.

As far as the phone calls and contact attempts are concerned, I left the country around 10pm on the night I sold you the driveshaft, and was not back until mid july. So I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

Now, there are a few other areas I'd like to address, if you all don't mind:

s0loWkooPi said:
Really, I'm down to hit up this kids house and fuck his day up I know where he lives too.

In the business world, this is not a feasible solution. If there was really an issue with contacting me, I would have been happy to receive a PM regarding the matter. If you know where I live, and plan to come to my house and "fuck my day up", I advise against it. I'm not sure if you are aware, but the Florida Legislature retains Florida as what you could politically incorrectly call a "Castle State". I would hate to see a couple of motivated, intelligent young car enthusiasts end up in front of their whole families wearing black. With that said, please don't make me a liar (for referring to you as intelligent young car enthusiasts), and think before you act over 40 bucks.

gaehrings14 said:
I know about the real world.... I put this shit up so others won't get fucked. Did jackson post about the transmission?

The only thing I can say...from what i've learned over time is to not let money control you.. I understand its good to make money and everyone should have the chance to try and make themselves wealthy there own way.. but I'm not going to let 40$ or $1 million make me do something to ruin my life.

There is too much in life than trying to become the richest guy on earth...

I dunno lol.. I'm not sure how well I could control myself if I was around the guy..

If kavia is reading this... let me give you an example..

I had a "best friend" steal $1200.00 from me...
I didn't let him know that I found out, and i am not going to say how I acquired the money.

But I tricked him into coming to a shop that I was at. He came all happy to meet up with me and some people and help out.. I called him into the shop and another guy pushed him into the spray booth... I had him against the wall and I was ready to beat the shit out of him.. and my friend had a bat and he was going to hit him on the legs, he was involved with the money also.

My friend was denying an denying that he stole the money.. he wouldn't say yes.. I told him tell me you took the money and then you can go home.. Still he denied. We got kind of loud and the manager of the shop told us to take him to the back.

I took him to the back, and told him that I was going the let the guy with the bat hit him. I showed him the proof from some bank statements that I got from his account. I slammed him against a wooden post.. Cocked my arm all the way and was just about to punch him in the face... Finally he admitted it.. After so much.. I couldn't believe it. I didn't realize it before.. but I can't believe what money will make someone do.. What I did, and how much he denied that he took the money.

I still took his "NEW" tv, ps2 (back in the days lol) and some car that he bought, he said his girlfriend bought him that stuff. But I didn't keep any of it. I gave it all away.

I've heard stories from older people about how back in the days a guy would die for 300$. Shits crazy.

But me.. I don't care. The most I would do is probably demand my money back. I don't want to go to jail for a dumb ass like that. I've been to jail a few times.. Its not worth the mess or hassle.

So he can go fuck himself for all I care. Unfortunately he "will" get the wrong guy and I hope he stopped with me.

As far as you're concerned, I apologize for the driveshaft not meeting your needs. I will not, on the other hand, apologize for stealing money, as you willingly handed $40 to me in return for an item, which is perfectly legal. You seam slightly more wise than the others on here, and realize that trying to find and get vengeance on me is simply not practical. As much as I understand your concern and sincerity with the guy who stole $1200 from you, it appears that he literally "stole" $1200 from you. I, on the other hand, did not.

Just to make it perfectly clear, your little rant and rave regarding what you could have done to "that guy", obviously was written with the intention of scaring me. Unfortunately (for you) it did not.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may or may not have caused you.

Have a great day, and perhaps you should do more research next time when purchasing a fitment-concerning part via sfldrifters.

Best Regards,

-Mikhail

This is very interesting.... I had no idea there was a 2 page thread about me supposedly stealing 40 bucks from you "gaehrings14".

I also had no intention of stealing anything from you or anyone else, in fact, I was very surprised to learn that the driveshaft did not work for you, as It was running/driving perfectly on my 5 speed manual car for 2 + years until I sold it to you. I did not have problems with fitment, or anything else.

As far as the phone calls and contact attempts are concerned, I left the country around 10pm on the night I sold you the driveshaft, and was not back until mid july. So I apologize for any inconvenience I may have caused you.

In the business world, this is not a feasible solution. If there was really an issue with contacting me, I would have been happy to receive a PM regarding the matter. If you know where I live, and plan to come to my house and "fuck my day up", I advise against it. I'm not sure if you are aware, but the Florida Legislature retains Florida as what you could politically incorrectly call a "Castle State". I would hate to see a couple of motivated, intelligent young car enthusiasts end up in front of their whole families wearing black. With that said, please don't make me a liar (for referring to you as intelligent young car enthusiasts), and think before you act over 40 bucks.

As far as you're concerned, I apologize for the driveshaft not meeting your needs. I will not, on the other hand, apologize for stealing money, as you willingly handed $40 to me in return for an item, which is perfectly legal. You seam slightly more wise than the others on here, and realize that trying to find and get vengeance on me is simply not practical. As much as I understand your concern and sincerity with the guy who stole $1200 from you, it appears that he literally "stole" $1200 from you. I, on the other hand, did not.

Just to make it perfectly clear, your little rant and rave regarding what you could have done to "that guy", obviously was written with the intention of scaring me. Unfortunately (for you) it did not.

Once again, I apologize for any inconvenience this may or may not have caused you.

Have a great day, and perhaps you should do more research next time when purchasing a fitment-concerning part via sfldrifters.

Best Regards,

-Mikhail

wow i like this dude..imo it should have been the purchasers responsibility to make sure it is in working order.i have personally gone through a situation like this.it sucks.

Best Regards,

-Mikhail

sounds like a professional scammer, how would an auto driveshaft fit on ur car perfect for 2 years? makes no sense....

Best Regards,

-Mikhail

I've bought a door from this guy before and he seemed legit. Also he replied to this situation the way I would have. I hate internet tough guys, if you wanted to do something it would have been done. Sad thing is hurting the opposite party doesn't get you the money back. Getting money back and what you want is a very delicate situation and should be handled with the most care. Again the internet tough guy shit (op) doesn't help you it only hinders you and gives the opposing party more fuel to burn you with later. I really hope people on here grow up and learn to conduct business properly. Watch a few episodes of the Soprano's or the Godfather and you will see, less talking more violence. In our case less internet thuggery more face to face confrontation and you would have more than likely solved the situation and gotten your money back.

Best Regards,

-Mikhail

MegaPWNED. :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom