kaviatunesalone stole $40.00 from me!

I asked him for the manual driveshaft for the s13, and he meet up with me at the racetrac next to I95 by hallandale... Long story short im an idiot for not remembering how a manual shaft looks and he gave me a auto one. He stole $40.00, its petty money but still kind of sucks because its hard for me to come by money these days. I stay at home and watch my 6month old daughter and then I hustle like crazy after 6:30 pm trying to get some money.

He was in a 5 series blue bimmer, the one that he is selling in the RWD cars for sale section.. If anyone has any additional info on him, or actually met up with him in his house or shop please pm me.

He didn't steal anything.
Your own fault for not realizing what you bought.

I hope you contacted him and tried working it out before posting this and looking like a cry baby victim.

I hope you contacted him and tried working it out before posting this and looking like a cry baby victim.

hmmm edit i saw in the thread you tried to contact him good luck getting it straightened out

Last edited:
yes he tried contacting him but no answer. No, it's not his fault for not realizing what he bought; it's a mistake. The picture clearly shows a 5 speed shaft, however; he was ahnded over a auto shaft. That's where the mistake happened. Therefore, this mistake would have been handled if the seller would have answered his phone and said, "my bad, I handed you the wrong shaft so come get the one you need". But this obviously has not happened.

I can't remember everything.. I have been working on a lot of different cars lately and haven't touched a 240 for almost 2yrs... If it was back then, than yeah I should have known.. I'm sort of pissed, I might go out and find him.. I know a lot of people, I just don't have the push like I used to back in the days....

So you like to sell things to people knowing that what your selling is wrong? What if I bought a ecu from someone and he knew it was burned and I couldn't tell... Lol its my fault he sold me the ecu? I should have known???

What kind of thinking is that?

Scammer thinking.....

I would feel bad for him if it was a few years back.

$40 is some petty ass shit anyways, he looked like he needed the money though.

I will put this under helping a bum category.. I will sleep better tonight.

I don't care anyways, I just posted this just in case someone else was buying some shit from him. If its my fault, then it is but just be aware. I don't like to see people lose there money it sucks. I've bought a lot of things on sfl and never had a problem. Everyone I meet is pretty cool.

You can lock this thread, so more people won't make fun of me for buying the wrong shit lol... Or for crying because someone stole $40.00 from me.. I guess $40 isn't shit for some people. I just wanted to get the word out.

Last edited:
good luck with getting your money back i guess
people need to start looking things over and ask questions before you hand cash over

I asked him at the gas station in his face.. "Is this a s13 manual driveshaft?" He said, "Yes I just took it off 3 days ago from my car."

I asked him at the gas station in his face.. "Is this a s13 manual driveshaft?" He said, "Yes I just took it off 3 days ago from my car."

the seller is in the wrong.. no if's or but's about it.. he told the buyer to his face this is a 5 speed shaft and gave him the wrong one.. I would find him.. and make the situation right. its not about the money either...

Yea there is know way to see if it's an auto or a 5spd with out measuring it,
I would gave taken the sellers word for it also

Hi,

It's time for me to put this baby up for sale... I will be moving to Israel in June, and I need the money to help with plane ticket and travel expenses.

I am a very honest guy, and will tell you everything about the car that I know.
lOOKS like ur outta $40... Ask some of the folks that have done business wit him for better contact info - u may get lucky

the seller is in the wrong.. no if's or but's about it.. he told the buyer to his face this is a 5 speed shaft and gave him the wrong one.. I would find him.. and make the situation right. its not about the money either...

true! not everybody is a car Saavy!... if you are told is a ninja turtle.. you should be getting a ninja turtle.. not a ninja scarab...

Back
Top Bottom