kart track 12/23/06

kleen555

Driver
Last edited:
nicee.. probably shoulda got rid of that patch of dirt on the inside middle of the turn by the fence though, looks like understeer trap!

Yeah that part sucked but I didn't have a broom and it is caked on... The track would actually be alot mpore fun with a shovel and some brooms.

Last edited:
post some pics too!!!!!!!!!!!!! camera man and his partner were hotties.

Picture003-3.jpg

Here's one where I'm trying to scare Josh's Girlfriend with little success. She rides on the back of Josh's bike so this was nothing :eek: ...
http://videos.247drifting.com/video/cd652c79-2a6c-4926-92d5-98a100e016f6.htm
Last run where my tires said good-bye...
http://videos.247drifting.com/video/45936675-cfb5-402d-a6bd-98a1010cea48.htm

Boo on me for not rolling my fenders... When the tire does it for you it is not a clean job:
wpbdriftdec0906076.jpg
[/IMG]

Josh's EMO FAG pic of the day. Thanks for that surprise BTW:
wpbdriftdec0906065.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
it was awesome meeting you yesterday kyle, it was fun sliding with you too, i need to get my suspension on so i can manage to stay close when we do taht early entry my car just isn't stable enough. but it was definately fun. oh btw it was just my intercooler piping that blew off so nothing happened to the car. come back over here soon we should be over at the track almost every week.

Very nice, I'm going to have head back over there soon. It was fun trying to drift there. Hopefully next time I'll do better.

it was awesome meeting you yesterday kyle, it was fun sliding with you too, i need to get my suspension on so i can manage to stay close when we do taht early entry my car just isn't stable enough. but it was definately fun. oh btw it was just my intercooler piping that blew off so nothing happened to the car. come back over here soon we should be over at the track almost every week.
Hey man it was great meeting you too. Once you get your suspension and e-brake worked out you will be fine. Good to hear it was just the intercooler piping, I can't believe your car would even idle that good, let alone drive with the pipe off. I will be putting in a new clutch and ruca's in about a week so once I wrap that up I will be back over for sure. Next time we need a shovel and a broom to clean up some of the corners and fill in some of the pot holes. Fun stuff either way :bigthumbu

kleen555 said:
Hey man it was great meeting you too. Once you get your suspension and e-brake worked out you will be fine. Good to hear it was just the intercooler piping, I can't believe your car would even idle that good, let alone drive with the pipe off. I will be putting in a new clutch and ruca's in about a week so once I wrap that up I will be back over for sure. Next time we need a shovel and a broom to clean up some of the corners and fill in some of the pot holes. Fun stuff either way :bigthumbu
give me a call. I dono if i gave you my number yet. But yeah, give me a call and ill load up shovels and stuff. I was thinking of possibly even a chisel and sledge hammer to break up the chunks of concrete still laying around that have already been up rooted towards the end of the big turn.

hey man im new here and live in fort lauderdale. I was wondering if that was the go kart track in Naples. I use to race there back in 93. Now ill be drifting it... I also sell JIC Magic suspension and exhaust, Rota wheels, Volk wheels, and D2 suspension and Cusco. If anyone is interested mail me. this is my business. Hopefully We can get our shop car finished in time for the new year.

Back
Top Bottom