Kart Drift Track. Vol1 !!!!!!

where is this place at, and does that water ever dissapate? looks fun, is there a good amount of track to use without bombarding into rubble? how often is it available, im all about trying it if its within a good distance, im in st. pete area

heffe said:
where is this place at, and does that water ever dissapate? looks fun, is there a good amount of track to use without bombarding into rubble? how often is it available, im all about trying it if its within a good distance, im in st. pete area

Naples Florida....The water was just rain water, it had jsut rained heavy the night/day before. Its illegal to be there so its always available, its a "torn" down and abandoned track...talk to poleposition

slidewayz240sx said:
Naples Florida....The water was just rain water, it had jsut rained heavy the night/day before. Its illegal to be there so its always available, its a "torn" down and abandoned track...talk to poleposition

oh, not legal huh, ever have any trouble out there?

heffe said:
oh, not legal huh, ever have any trouble out there?

I personally have never been there...poleposition goes out there all the time. This was a rather small group that he has took. Him, 240sicknessx and many others have gone out to that track before and can vouch for it.

xorzero said:
its about a 2 and a half hour drive doing the speed limit from miami. but fuckin worth it!

or 1 hour and 15 min doing 120mph. ( bu that blew my engine lmao. so dont try it )

dori dori said:
Does that track even dry up at all?

its dry right now.

ienjoydrifting said:
you guys should just stick to the street, a gay illegal track is worse then the street.

hey we are clinging onto whats left of some good times. sorry we don't have an oval like you sweetheart. and to think i used to like you. yes the track sucks hardcore but its good to have for beginners to have turns with things to aim at instead of just all over the place.

that track was crazy fun before it was tore up. Maybe ill try to figure out how to get this crappy footage edited and ill clip out a little bit so you could see what we had.

Back
Top Bottom