kaaz 2way clunking

kaaz is not the same as tomei.. dont put nothing more than kaaz fluid!.. just take it to a shop to get it check dacocoprince had a bad install diff. and it was super loud in comparasion to my kaaz

kaaz is not the same as tomei.. dont put nothing more than kaaz fluid!.. just take it to a shop to get it check dacocoprince had a bad install diff. and it was super loud in comparasion to my kaaz

Thats just how KAAZ gets you to buy their expensive ass gear oil, its nothing different than gear oil and lsd additive.

Thats just how KAAZ gets you to buy their expensive ass gear oil, its nothing different than gear oil and lsd additive.

if you say so.. but all the people that run kaaz dont run nothing else.. also kaaz says DO NOT RUN LSD ADDITIVE because it destroys their seals.

if you say so.. but all the people that run kaaz dont run nothing else.. also kaaz says DO NOT RUN LSD ADDITIVE because it destroys their seals.

i spoke to kaaz before the break in and they said to use cheap ass oil non synthetic with ford friction modifier. lol. but yea after the break in ive been running their oil. and i loovvveee myy fukkkkiinnn difffff!!!!!!!!!! was worth everryy penny and the clunking lets me know its still there :bigthumbu

That's normal on a 2 way should of researched before you got the diff.

i did just never felt it lol. loud azz fuu butt i fukkin love it!!!!

Last edited:
i have a cusco rs and dollar for dollar its the best mod ive ever done suspension / drivetrain wise. I dont know what i did before i had it.

Back
Top Bottom