ka24de Tech ????

Alrigt I swapped my 96 ka into a 93 s13. i found a write up on removing the egr and unnessasary vaccumes i let the iacv, fpr, and brake booster. its starts and idles perfect but only wit the Maf disconnected as soon as i connect it it startes to bog out. i have an altima maf and i plugs right in with the s13 harness.i replaced the maf and it still has the problem. any tip or advise will be helpful. Thanks:bigthumbu

Alrigt I swapped my 96 ka into a 93 s13. i found a write up on removing the egr and unnessasary vaccumes i let the iacv, fpr, and brake booster. its starts and idles perfect but only wit the Maf disconnected as soon as i connect it it startes to bog out. i have an altima maf and i plugs right in with the s13 harness.i replaced the maf and it still has the problem. any tip or advise will be helpful. Thanks:bigthumbu

use a s13 maf im betting the maf your using is bad

your shit might idle perfect but if you peg it it will stuter post 3k rpm like you have a 2step... if you have a AFM that is NOT ka then you need a rom'd ECU. You can not just toss another AFM into the equation and expect it to work.

If you got the ECU with the swap and it worked prior to installing then I would check the shielding on the wires leading to the MAF (they are shilded to eliminate any electrical interfereance).

OTHERWISE... get a legit KA maf if you want your fuel map to be legit

Back
Top Bottom