Ka24de-t Ignition System?+engine Management?modds

PlatanoDrifter

Authorized Drifter
Driver
OK I MADE THIS thread so people can post there setups and questions and supply feedback for their expirience please keep stupid remarks to yourself and only post usefull information,ive seen/done minor modds to the ignition but i saw a direct ignition setup on a ka24de and was wondering what people can dig up :bigthumbu

I made this section because EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE THE KA24DE BULLETPROOF but most people dont know what they need to keep it running right so post your info. I'm decidind to build up another ka-t since i liked my last one so much so this info will also be helping me alot since im in Dominican Republic till the 20th and my sources of research are limited :cool:

i'm pretty sure you've already seen this thread/post but it's definitely a setup worth lookin' at:

http://www.floridastreetscene.net/showthread.php?t=25732

alot of the parts were fabricated by my other half (Miami240), they were part of his previous KA setup. Which ran a 11.0 in the 1/4 on a stock block from valve cover to oil pan. Ever since it made it into R@mon's car, both my b/f and r@mon have made some serious improvements.

quick shot
IMG_0862.jpg

if you do a search, you can probably find another one of r@mon's threads in the member rides section. lots of pages to sift through in either thread but some good, helpful information.

edit: typo.

Last edited:
Oh ChET 240 said:
i'm pretty sure you've already seen this thread/post but it's definitely a setup worth lookin' at:

http://www.floridastreetscene.net/showthread.php?t=25732

alot of the parts were fabricated by my other half (Miami240), they were part of his previous KA setup. Which ran a 11.0 in the 1/4 on a stock block from valve cover to headgasket. Ever since it made it into R@mon's car, both my b/f and r@mon have made some serious improvements.

quick shot
IMG_0862.jpg

if you do a search, you can probably find another one of r@mon's threads in the member rides section. lots of pages to sift through in either thread but some good, helpful information.

wow i think im in love.

m4nfred said:
carlos....wasted spark or like sequential.....???

u asking me about the setup i saw?is so they used motorcycle suzuki 1000 coilpacks, if not specify on ur question im confused lol :confused: :p

m4nfred said:
forget it

i did some research and found the differenced between the 2 thanks for the correct terminology though without that it wouldnt have been able to find the answers i was looking for :bigthumbu :bigthumbu

Back
Top Bottom