KA24DE acceleration issues

Devil Man

Spectator
The issue that i am really stumped with is when i try to go from idle to instant WOT the motor will fall on its face. If i give it normal acceleration it seems to be ok with it and i can then freely rev the motor from 2500-redline(not that i have even hit the limiter) i have checked the injectors they are spraying and injecting like normal. the tps/maf/fuel pump/fpr/fuel pump relay/o2 sensor have been replaced. has my IAVC gone bad? i dont even know were else to try to figure out other then replacing the IAVC. i did spray some cleaner in it to see if some dirt or something had been sucked in but it really didnt seem to apprecaite that. but it got over it and still isnt working right. should i totaly take it out and check it?

Also the car idles fine seems to be getting almost to much fuel at idle and just in general to much fuel. if it stalls it will flood the engine and i pull the fuel pump relay let it burn that off then plug it back in and it will fire right up. the fpr has been replaced already once with a known working one.

Any thoughts? any help would be greatly aprecaited.

ps. jerry told me that it might be my ecu. is that possible that it could just go bad like that? i really dont want to have to go through the trouble of having to go get one. sigh

fuck me... i swear to god if its the ecu... im gonna be so pissed. the junk yard here sucks and i have no clue if the 240's there (all 4 that there are) even have ecu's

agreed that it is ecu

do you have an upgraded fuel pump that still runs off the factory relay?

yea well if you people.. yes you people can come up with anything better of an idea other then the ecu being the issue let me know. im getting a megasquirt now.

Back
Top Bottom