KA running when it wants too

SAS

Driver
my set up is na dohc ka with single cam pistons, port and polished head, port and polished intake manifold with removed butterflys, shorty intake, cat delete with 2.5" exhaust, new cap new rotor, new plugs new wires, new coolant temp sensors, new battery reloacted to trunk

so my car was running on 3 cyl. cause of dead injector, drove it home from fort lauderdale with no problems. change the injector and now car ran tits. didnt drive the car for a few days went out to start it and it just cranks no fire. it sat for like 2 more days then go out to work on it it fires right up runs tits. then i turn the car off and try to turn it back on and it just cranks. i have fuel have spark, compression is good, and timing is on point. i didnt tough anything but the injector between it running and not running. all my grounds are connected. my distributor plug is kinda fucked up. so the only thing i can think of is it needs to be replaced or my dizzy is dead. ecu throws no codes

somebody help me out before i light this shit on fire and roll it into a canal

got an empty gasoline can if u need it...lol jk

during the times it didnt want to turn over, did u try to WOT start it, with ur foot down on the gas pedal,,,cuz one of my valves is causing a fuel problem, and sometimes my car will bullshit the same way, however when i push start it, it drives fine,,,,but i'd have to wot start a lot afterwords, fsm says something about a valve being stuck open causing fuel not to be delivered completely, noticeable when push started and it roughly climbs into normal idle

Seems like your dizzy took a shit. Switch it out with a working one, and run the car 20 mins, shut it off and start it again. If its start up with no problem then it was your dizzy.
Hope that helps

It's a ka so u probally made it mad try saying nice things to it always works for me :D
hope this helps

thats great.....we both have the same problem, stuck valves....if u do ur headwerk, then lmk i wanna do mine too,,,thats why i bought that head from juan....and i also need an extra exhaust cam, got any

thats great.....we both have the same problem, stuck valves....if u do ur headwerk, then lmk i wanna do mine too,,,thats why i bought that head from juan....and i also need an extra exhaust cam, got any

i just rebuilt my head so i dont understand why its doing it but if you want the head changed and or port and polished you got my number son

have u checked fuel pressure? when my fuel pump started dying ther wasnt enough pressure to properly run the motor and i had a hard time starting it, it would turn off on me all the time and so on

have u checked fuel pressure? when my fuel pump started dying ther wasnt enough pressure to properly run the motor and i had a hard time starting it, it would turn off on me all the time and so on

fuel pump is new z32 turbo filter all new lines shit starts nowat wot so fuck it ride it till it blows

dont have money for a drive shaft and oilpan setup yet so cant do my v8 swap just yet and this pos is my daily:(
do what I do sell meth and get your husstle on and get a driveshaft jk

Have you tried talking Nicely to it I'm telling you ka are like females when they start to bitch say nice thing and buy them things you should give it a new drift charm lol j/p
I'm am not help this thread haha sorry

do what I do sell meth and get your husstle on and get a driveshaft jk

Have you tried talking Nicely to it I'm telling you ka are like females when they start to bitch say nice thing and buy them things you should give it a new drift charm lol j/p
I'm am not help this thread haha sorry

no i like to fist pump my motor ive actually broken 3 valve covers from taken a bat to it:bigthumbu

next time im gonna light it on fire:laugh:

no i like to fist pump my motor ive actually broken 3 valve covers from taken a bat to it:bigthumbu

next time im gonna light it on fire:laugh:

well that's your problem your doing it wrong

and when you light it the best way is to train a ferrit and light it on fire so it will run around and light the car evenally you can use a racoon but there harder to train :bigthumbu

compression test? timing accurate? vaccuum test? i uhno man sounds weird

everything is on point

what v8 u gonna run? cast iron block right?

camaro 350 iron block aluminum heads with a 305 tpi setup cause i didnt want to run a carb and the guy i got it from traded me the full fuel injection setup for just the carb. i got the camaro for free and it runs tits. i dont give a shit about weight

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom