K.O.C. Top 32

Damn pat you for real gonna come chill with us?

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

And bringing my homie mcnastay?

Well it's official, I finally got word I am moving back to Las Vegas for a job opportunity... I will be pulling from the KOCL competition (Chris Jijon/Dark Green S14). Wish I could be here for the final round, but my car will be getting shipped out with in the next couple of weeks! Not to get off topic but thanks for an awesome time here in South Florida! Thanks again and I will make sure I represent up in Vegas!

Well it's official, I finally got word I am moving back to Las Vegas for a job opportunity... I will be pulling from the KOCL competition (Chris Jijon/Dark Green S14). Wish I could be here for the final round, but my car will be getting shipped out with in the next couple of weeks! Not to get off topic but thanks for an awesome time here in South Florida! Thanks again and I will make sure I represent up in Vegas!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :mad: :( :mad: :(

List Update

Dayron pulls into the race. Next driver to drop out will be replaced by Jerry Montero.

It may be a good idea to post up the saftey requirements for the final comp. I know you said they would be slightly modifed. So we can all make sure we will be set.

Back
Top Bottom