K.O.C. thanks to everybody that helped and for many years of memories at Countyline

hachi

Driver
Well after another long day of drifting at Countyline I look back at what may have been our last event. And Im sooooooo thankful for all those who have helped through the years.

Its been about 6-7 years since I have been organizing events a Countyline with the help of mybrother Paul and of course Capt ben. I have tons of great memories and have made some amazing friends . As most of you may know after talking to me today I am passing the torch to Capt Ben and Chris Jackson. I know these two will be able to handle whatever is thrown their way. And hopefully can manage to find a suitable replacement to drift. Whether or not this was the final event at Countyline. Its becoming more evident that we need a new venue. 2014 Will be a interesting year in sfl. Only God knows what the future holds.
And yess........I will still be around but as a driver. So with this I say thanks again everyone. Good night.

Thank you so much for organizing these events Tim. I've been to many countyline events since the first one both as a driver and spectator and I've always had a great time. These events have given me something to look forward to and I've made many friends because of countyline. It goes without saying that you have kept many of us off the street and legitimized the sport in south fl.

Best of luck in 2014

such an awesome day today, thanks for all your work Tim, as well as EVERYONE who helped put it all together you guys definitely made it memorable!

also thank you very very very much Jackson for saving the event! :)
lets see what next year holds, maybe we can try the miami gp gokart track again? ;)

Tim, you did more than enough for the community, and we are thankful. It's time to just drive. And thank you Jackson for saving the day.

Only being in south FL for less than a year has helped me realize why I love drifting so much.
It is about fun down here, everyone helps and encourages other drivers. It is not like that back home in Atlanta.
Countyline will be missed but from what I have seen this year I think its time for people to step it up. A better track will make you a better driver. We are ready!

I appreciate the judges, organizers and media. With out you guys nothing would happen.

Tim I am ready to put my wheel in your door. :driving:

Back
Top Bottom