16) sal sued. Scored 35/ spd 44
17) a cara fnhard. Scored 28/ spd 45
18) Ricardo ceballos. Scored 22/spd 44
19) Ralph wiltz. Scored 19/ spd 42
20) yusnays arguells. Scored 12/ spd 43
21) Dayron Plana Scored 10/ spd 48
22) Jerry Montero Scored 10/ spd 46
23) Rod becker ' Scored 5/ spd 37

I will post up top 32 tomorrow im to tired now.

Last edited:
not real happy my car decided to randomly develop a bunch of problems the night before this :(

Don't worry, I pulled my car off the trailer and all of my front brake lines were leaking so I had nothing but my e-brake, and my engine blew. ~YOLO~

Tim, did you guys count the run I did with Harveys car or my car? I thought I laid down a pretty solid run with my car. Just wondering if there was confusion..

Don't worry, I pulled my car off the trailer and all of my front brake lines were leaking so I had nothing but my e-brake, and my engine blew. ~YOLO~

Tim, did you guys count the run I did with Harveys car or my car? I thought I laid down a pretty solid run with my car. Just wondering if there was confusion..

Yes you got a zero in Harvey s car. You made a ton of corrections and were way off on ur clips. Me Will and ben were with in 5 point of each other on just about every bodies score.

2) shawn mcq. Scored 83/ spd 47
3) andrew b. Scored 82/ spd 47

good shit dudes!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks man! I was so happy my car was running i think the best it has ever run lol. I def know where I made my mistakes and plan on correcting them in December.

my name is spelled SEAN lol.

^^^ you were being consistant all day ! Congrats man I'm coming for you next event lol I placed 4th, can't wait for rd 3

^^^ you were being consistant all day ! Congrats man I'm coming for you next event lol I placed 4th, can't wait for rd 3

Thanks bro, you too. I know I can drive a lot better than I did. I just wanted to be safe an make sure I made it into the competition. I'm ready for you and everyone else lol. Everyone is gonna need to bring their best driving to rd.3 cause by no means is this gonna be an easy comp. anything can happen.

Back
Top Bottom