K.O.C. Driver Profiles!

MacMurphy

The Beard-O
Driver
To help us with announcing and judging we would like anyone who intends to compete in the next "King of Countyline" to Please click here to fill out your profile

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

So far only 6 people signed up :chair:

Last edited:
You should put a "Drifting Experiance" section so the crowd can get a feel for how long the experianced drivers have been drifting to the less experianced drivers who are still really coming into their own. An they can get a feel for how long it takes to get really consistant. Just a thought.

You should put a "Drifting Experiance" section so the crowd can get a feel for how long the experianced drivers have been drifting to the less experianced drivers who are still really coming into their own. An they can get a feel for how long it takes to get really consistant. Just a thought.

Yeah but most can only say they have drifted county line....

Last edited:
And drive a 240

For real lol:laugh:

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

I will be emailing anyone signed up about choosing a number for your car I only hope you guys gave me a valid e-mail address if not please PM me

Yeah but most can only say they have drifted county line....

Doesn't matter how many tracks an individual has drifted...just the amount of seat time the individual has. If someone only drives countyline for atleast a 2 yrs...as long as that person gets sufficient seat time they will gain experiance an get more consistant with their driving. again...just a thought.

Done, let me know if you need help pronouncing my name :poofey:
You left almost every field blank... Even your age... This form is suppose to help the announcers but if you give no content why did you bother?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:33 PM ----------

Doesn't matter how many tracks an individual has drifted...just the amount of seat time the individual has. If someone only drives countyline for atleast a 2 yrs...as long as that person gets sufficient seat time they will gain experiance an get more consistant with their driving. again...just a thought.

That makes more sense

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Tim I know where you sleep mofo!

:boring::ugh::sparta:

finished. I put the car I always use but for round 2 of KOC I might not be driving the same car. Do I change it or leave as is?

Back
Top Bottom